PO: Reggie & The Full Effect - No Country For Old Musicians (purenoise)

James just added a second Philly show. I am about to see him three times on this tour. I really wish that I could cancel my order for the NJ show now, though. IIOI is in Philly that night and if I am already seeing Reggie twice...gah.

But yeah, I am loving the new album!

Just got the email from North Star letting me know this, Bought two tickets to take my girlfriend with me. I hope he is cool enough to sign my record he was supposed to sign when I helped kickstart the album.

Just got the email from North Star letting me know this, Bought two tickets to take my girlfriend with me. I hope he is cool enough to sign my record he was supposed to sign when I helped kickstart the album.

I can't imagine him denying you an autograph in person. I've met him twice, and both times he's been really friendly and really down to sign whatever. 

I will be at both the Barbary and North Star shows.

I probably will be at both too, I didn't buy a North Star ticket yet. I'll also be at the Asbury Lanes show. 

Also, I grabbed the HT variant of this record today and it looks beautiful. I can't wait to spin it.

So I just got my copy from hot topic in and it's the orange variant... Kind of really pissed.

Still cooler looking than the KS variant haha.

I have the baby blue / brown swirly version thingy. I don't really dig this album. If someone wants to take it off my hands they can have it for $30 shipped in the US. PM me if interested.

This album is still readily available brand new for $16.99 on many of the other variants. Don't be that guy.

Guest Justin Maheiny

I have the baby blue / brown swirly version thingy.  I don't really dig this album.  If someone wants to take it off my hands they can have it for $30 shipped in the US.  PM me if interested.

This album is still readily available brand new for $16.99 on many of the other variants. Don't be that guy.

Rambo is secretly telling you to wait until the other variants sell out prior to selling this one to maximize profits.

I have the baby blue / brown swirly version thingy.  I don't really dig this album.  If someone wants to take it off my hands they can have it for $30 shipped in the US.  PM me if interested.

I wanted that variant, but I just picked up the HT one for less than half that. I don't know that someone will actually pay that much for this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to his second to the last show in Philly last night and it was probably one of the best shows I have ever been to. I got him to sign my kickstarter record and talked to him for a little bit, he said it was a huge mistake for him to do the shipping of the album around the holidays and about 2% never got delivered. I got a spot right at the front of the stage (North Star Bar is really small) and Dads and Pentimento almost blew out my eardrums but it was enjoyable. When Reggie came on it was pretty cool, James pointed at me at some parts and when he was doing the Fuck Dynasty bit I was trying to take a picture and came down and put his face up against my phone.

When Common Denominator came on and played DMV James had fake blood all over his face. He rubbed it into his hand and put it on some people's faces so I got some red on me from him. After the show finished my girlfriend and I both got a guitar pick and she got the setlist which she got signed by James and it says something like "To the worlds greatest janitor" because she was telling him that she took the day off and that she's a janitor. I picked up some of his CDs and two of the special tour variants of the new CD.

Last night, to end the tour they all did the fake blood thing again and had the guys from Dads and the singer from Pentimento come on stage and push each other into the crowd/stage dive/wreck everything. It was intense. One of the best performances I have ever seen. The guitar player from Dads kept stagediving during Reggie songs and people in the crowd got so bent out of shape over it. The night ended with James throwing his keyboard into the crowd.