Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Yeah the only dilemma was that I've seen Yob relatively recently (on the Enslaved tour) and DH seems like they'd be a fun show. But once factoring in the supporting acts for each (Tribulation? Easy pass.), the locations (large music hall vs. smallish dive bar), and the crowd type, I figure it comes up Yob. Also, while I find DH enjoyable, it's mostly because their musical aesthetics fall in line with a lot of bands I like, but don't find them to be as terribly deep or rich as most do.

Deafheaven and Yob with conflicting shows this Saturday. Think I gotta go Yob.

Yob all the way! I think you made the right choice.

Yeah that would be an easy choice. Then again i am also not as nuts about deafheaven as many others are.

This is an easy decision.

YOB

My magnetic eye hendrix comp showed up randomly today. It is black vinyl. For doinf the kickstarter like 8 months ago i feel they should have thrown in a little more than a sticker and a button or done something extra

That was a long ass time ago. I just got a shipping notice. I snagged the 180 gram black during one of their sales. Listening to the All Them Witches track on bandcamp right now and it is damn good. I wonder if they are really going to go through with the Helmet tribute. As much as I dig Helmet, it just doesn't make sense to me.

man i was excited to see Kowloon Walled City at my doorstep.  still want a nebula version just because it looks fucking awesome.

Received an email concerning my order.

You are receiving this email today because you pre-ordered the new Kowloon Walled City - Greivances LP on NEBULA color vinyl. We are getting in touch today to let you know that due to a miscommunication with the pressing plant, the nebula vinyl is running a bit behind. We are expecting these to arrive within a couple weeks. As soon as they arrive your order will be processed and shipped, and an email notification including tracking information will be sent to you.

Not to stir up the Conan rant again but...

Actually had a redeeming experience with them just yesterday. I initially missed out on the *limited to 20* long sleeves with the Horseback Battlehammer print. They were kind enough to up the quantities on middle sizes when I and another asked about them on FB.

Hey dudes does STB post pressing info. Listening and logging my records and I can't seem to find any pressing info. I know it was posted in the store but other than that i can't locate it.

Looking for the Goya/wounded giant, Doctor Doom - Doom O and This seed.

Which pressing on the split? 1st or second?

Obi was /100

I think 2nd press was /300