Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

im sure some of you have seen but Deathwish is doing a big spring cleaning sale and has some good stoner/ doom stuff.  one item of mention is samothrace "reverence to stone" for 6 bucks.  I missed out on the sembler deah album which features members of amenra which i was bummed about but oh well.  

im sure some of you have seen but Deathwish is doing a big spring cleaning sale and has some good stoner/ doom stuff.  one item of mention is samothrace "reverence to stone" for 6 bucks.  I missed out on the sembler deah album which features members of amenra which i was bummed about but oh well.  

Samothrace is such a good band

Blackout and The Picturebooks keep going through and tagging all my record videos @ridingeasy and commenting weird shit. It's pissing me the fuck off. :angry:

I got a bunch of Rifflord likes last night. Legit likes, no lame tagging. Was honored! I had my IG private for a while. Can't enter contests, plus Tommy the green power ranger told me to make it Un-private so he could see my stuff. If the green Ranger asks it of you, it must be done.

What is it? If it's a split or a 7 incher, I don't have any interest. Nowadays I usually listen to them once or twice and store them. I want full albums!

It's the Red Wizard 7", a 2nd pressing of the Le' Betre/King Buffalo split and a 2nd pressing of Druglord's Enter Venus.

Guess you can sleep in!

Do you have Druglord already? That's a pretty solid album and this pressing is super limited. /80 I think.

Yes, I was lucky to score one somewhere a lot later. It is pretty good.I think my favorite STB release is Curse the Son. Also, Spelljammer, but now they have moved.

I DO get to sleep in. Good luck to everyone in the grab.

Yes, I was lucky to score one somewhere a lot later. It is pretty good.I think my favorite STB release is Curse the Son. Also, Spelljammer, but now they have moved.

I DO get to sleep in. Good luck to everyone in the grab.

That CTS does rock. I am trying to find a copy of Demonsmoke.

RED ALERT

Floor has copies of Oblation on two different limited colours on their site. I highly suggest all of you to grab this quick if you don't have it already. Bundled with the Homegoings/ Shadowline 12" as well to make sure you get all the tracks.

Wish they had this as an option through Season Of Mist when they sold these.

http://www.floorbandofficial.bigcartel.com/product/oblation-vinyl-on-limited-colored-double-lp-with-free-homegoings-showline-etched-12-vinyl

And some tour left-overs in the form of small shirts + other trinkets

http://www.floorbandofficial.bigcartel.com/

RED ALERT

Floor has copies of Oblation on two different limited colours on their site. I highly suggest all of you to grab this quick if you don't have it already. Bundled with the Homegoings/ Shadowline 12" as well to make sure you get all the tracks.

Wish they had this as an option through Season Of Mist when they sold these.

http://www.floorbandofficial.bigcartel.com/product/oblation-vinyl-on-limited-colored-double-lp-with-free-homegoings-showline-etched-12-vinyl

And some tour left-overs in the form of small shirts + other trinkets

http://www.floorbandofficial.bigcartel.com/

Anyone who just wants Oblation on clear, $20 ppd. I didn't love it.

i got my horsehunter "caged in flesh" today. i ordered the first round of them that were out /50 on their site and i cannot find any information if that was supposed to be a black pressing or not because what I received is not.  it is a red with a swirl.  anyone else get one like this as well?

Also got my celeste record from Amazon Ca that shipped from Virginia?  was the clear with white haze version and pretty sure those will never fit in sleeves.  The record came sealed and the sleeves were just in the inside of the cover not in the sleeves.  Great packaging but that will not fit ever...

Also got my celeste record from Amazon Ca that shipped from Virginia? was the clear with white haze version and pretty sure those will never fit in sleeves. The record came sealed and the sleeves were just in the inside of the cover not in the sleeves. Great packaging but that will not fit ever...

yeah, amazing presentation, but they should have planned those gatefold pockets better.

i got my horsehunter "caged in flesh" today. i ordered the first round of them that were out /50 on their site and i cannot find any information if that was supposed to be a black pressing or not because what I received is not.  it is a red with a swirl.  anyone else get one like this as well?

Pretty positive that they were supposed to be black. When I saw all the colors they showed in a later post I was kinda pissed. I think the /50 was that was how many they were going to sell on their site, not necessarily limited to 50? Who knows what the hell is going on. I'm looking forward to getting mine. How does it sound?

Pretty positive that they were supposed to be black. When I saw all the colors they showed in a later post I was kinda pissed. I think the /50 was that was how many they were going to sell on their site, not necessarily limited to 50? Who knows what the hell is going on. I'm looking forward to getting mine. How does it sound?

Yeah, first press was supposed to be /500 on black and only 50 went up online.