Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

RED ALERT

Floor has copies of Oblation on two different limited colours on their site. I highly suggest all of you to grab this quick if you don't have it already. Bundled with the Homegoings/ Shadowline 12" as well to make sure you get all the tracks.

Wish they had this as an option through Season Of Mist when they sold these.

http://www.floorbandofficial.bigcartel.com/product/oblation-vinyl-on-limited-colored-double-lp-with-free-homegoings-showline-etched-12-vinyl

And some tour left-overs in the form of small shirts + other trinkets

http://www.floorbandofficial.bigcartel.com/

Shipping through here is crazy. $7 for a single LP

Pretty positive that they were supposed to be black. When I saw all the colors they showed in a later post I was kinda pissed. I think the /50 was that was how many they were going to sell on their site, not necessarily limited to 50? Who knows what the hell is going on. I'm looking forward to getting mine. How does it sound?

I think it sounds awesome. I did mean /50 out of /500 sorry. Going back to their bandcamp page it even just says /50 but no color. I stole this picture from online but mine looks like this.

tumblr_nl1trbmZDs1rwbfbro1_500.jpg

Posting this again. These are the three different variants of Horsehunter. Quite a few possiblites of what one could get when ordering.

And I don't think they specified that the first 50 were going to be all black. Left it open. I'd be very stoked if I had received that maroon/gold swirl. Those other colours look immense though as well. Still trying to get my head around the fact that they limited the online copies to 50.

MER-031.jpg

Posting this again. These are the three different variants of Horsehunter. Quite a few possiblites of what one could get when ordering.

And I don't think they specified that the first 50 were going to be all black. Left it open. I'd be very stoked if I had received that maroon/gold swirl. Those other colours look immense though as well. Still trying to get my head around the fact that they limited the online copies to 50.

MER-031.jpg

Yeah but I can't seem to find where to order any of those...or are the all sold out? Would be happy with any of those.

i got my horsehunter "caged in flesh" today. i ordered the first round of them that were out /50 on their site and i cannot find any information if that was supposed to be a black pressing or not because what I received is not.  it is a red with a swirl.  anyone else get one like this as well?

BTW did you get shipping confirmation. I'm wondering where the hell my copy is.

Man I'm a lazy bastard for not wanting to google search that address. I request a motion that If we post preorders, can we post links?

Yeah - this one is frustrating, because I did search for it, and couldn't find anywhere to actually buy any of these variants - the Pirate Press link a few pages back doesn't lead to an ordering page.

But for what it's worth, here's the amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Caged-In-Flesh-2xLP-Horsehunter/dp/B00U1OJ93O/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1

I was pretty sure they said black because the folks that ordered were bummed when colors were announced. Plus, the far left in the photo seems like the variant these fellas received

Yeah but when I expressed my disappointment and said they were supposed to be 'strictly black' (which didn't put me in no hurry in getting one) I got a response that it was not the case. And indeed, they never specified so on Bandcamp, it was just my assumption based on the lack of information. MER are usually really good at flaunting the colours before an album's release.

Horsehunter 'Caged in Flesh' Double Gatefold 12" 2XLP limited to 50 copies. Available for pre-order starting 2/17/2015, shipping March 3, 2015. Caged In Flesh releases APRIL 21, 2015. THESE 50 COPIES ARE THE ONLY LP COPIES BEING MADE AVAILABLE ONLINE OF THE FIRST PRESSING.

Yeah but I can't seem to find where to order any of those...or are the all sold out? Would be happy with any of those.

The rest of the 500 go to shops and distros I reckon

In other news. New Bong album coming titled We are, we were and we will have been, out in May

10175047_950658434966542_723417490333764