Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I have my fingers crossed for Riot!, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and Welcome to the Black Parade to all be (re)pressed in 2014.

If The Black Parade got repressed next year, I don't think I'd know what to do with myself. I feel like it was hinted at a while back on VC that it's getting repressed along with Three Cheers, but I could also be pulling that out of my ass (most likely). A repress of Fever would be great too, since I traded my gold copy a few months ago and sort of miss it a little bit. No regrets, since I love what I traded it for, but I do miss it. Haha

If The Black Parade got repressed next year, I don't think I'd know what to do with myself. I feel like it was hinted at a while back on VC that it's getting repressed along with Three Cheers, but I could also be pulling that out of my ass (most likely). A repress of Fever would be great too, since I traded my gold copy a few months ago and sort of miss it a little bit. No regrets, since I love what I traded it for, but I do miss it. Haha

You think there's any chance of a Bullets repress as well? Even the CD version of that is OOP.  Regardless though, it'll be awesome to actually have a listenable vinyl copy of my favorite album of all time.

Damn MCR now? And some other crazy releases, I'm sure. This year had me jamming so much Fall Out Boy and P!ATD. 2014 will have me feeling just as much nostalgia apparently.

If there are some MCR presses for 2014 plus a new blink-182 album. That alone gets me excited for next years vinyl presses

You think there's any chance of a Bullets repress as well? Even the CD version of that is OOP. Regardless though, it'll be awesome to actually have a listenable vinyl copy of my favorite album of all time.

I was pretty sure Bullets had already been pressed. Is there something wrong with that pressing?

This is a cool thread. The MCR stuff, specifically Three Cheers with the original artwork would be the coolest.

Sing The Sorrow is my favorite record ever, so I'd be stoked if that happened. Adeline did it back in 2003, so I can't imagine it would be entirely unlikely for someone to get the rights or for them to just repress it. In a perfect world, they would have repressed it with the silver cover for the 10 year anniversary, but alas, no dice.

If everyone's just throwing out ideas, I'd love to see some un-pressed Vagrant stuff get done. More FATA, the Emanuel stuff (even though I'd be the only one stoked), the Reggie records that didn't get pressed, etc...

MCR - working on some stuff

Sing the Sorrow - Universal doesn't own the vinyl rights as far as I know. I think a repress will happen sooner than later on this.

Crushed I won't get Millenium on vinyl, damn you for ruining my BSB fantasies already!

Aces on MCR and AFI, both would thank and hate you. Crossing my fingers for both TC and TBP. On top of other peoples suggestions, pressings for twenty one pilots and The Neighbourhood would be sick!

You think there's any chance of a Bullets repress as well? Even the CD version of that is OOP.  Regardless though, it'll be awesome to actually have a listenable vinyl copy of my favorite album of all time.

I'm sure Eyeball Records owns the rights to Bullets... I would think it would be cheaper to secure the rights but with the break-up, I wouldn't be surprised if Eyeball already has its own plans to repress.

It was. We just now play the waiting game...

I'd also love to see Tonight Alive - What Are You So Scared Of pressed. Perhaps on a red and tan swirl?

That would be awesome.  Travis wave you wand and let this happen.  lol

side note...I really wish they did "The Other Side" on lime green with black splatter.  Has to be the only Fearless release that got the only black treatment