Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I know it's been mentioned a few times throughout this and the blink threads, but as far as I could find, nobody had asked this exact question. Will hot topic be doing the earlier Angels and Airwaves records (WDNTW and I-Empire) or the Boxcar Racer record since they are redoing Blink's whole discography?

I'd love to get my hands on all of these, and maybe even +44's record if the prices are reasonable. Thanks!

if anyone is interested (and not a fuckin flipper). i was a the lehigh valley mall last night and they had between 3 and 5 of the following:

blink 182 - S/T

rise against - siren song

rise against - sufferer

the academy is... - almost here

breaking bad - pic disc

walking dead - pic disc

for those who have been keeping up with me helping people out, here;s the most recent news:

I have one Breaking Bad pic disc left, however it is on hold for a personal friend. If she backs out of that I will offer it on here.

I have two Blink-182's left, however one is on hold for a user here and for another personal friend.

Now for numbers that matter to you guys.

Rise Against - The Sufferer and The Witness x3

Rise Against - Siren Song of the Counter Culture x7

Blink-182 - Buddha x3

That concludes recently sold out Hot Topic exclusives.

I will also include records I am trying to sell just out of my collection in this list as well.

Real Friends - Everyone That Dragged You Here - Clear with Blue Smoke, Royal Blue, and Olive variants are available.

Real Friends - Put Yourself Back Together - Clear with Blue (?) Splatter

Terror - Keepers Of The Faith- Black w/ White Haze

Hundredth - Revolt - Gray Marble

Of Mice & Men - Clear 12 in with Clear 7 in

The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation - Gray

The Story So Far - What You Don't See - Black 180 Gram - White - and - Clear w/ Ox Blood

Hunger Games OST

Death Cab For Cutie - Plans

Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes

Saosin - the smokey gray variant

Heart to Heart - Black/Green split

Sleeping with Siren - Let's Cheer to This - Brown Marble

TS & The Past Haunts - No Sleep Subscription

Memphis May Fire - Challenger -White

I'll take offers on those, I at least wanna make my money back on them though ;p

I am sitting in my local mall right now. My local hot topic has 6 copies of the new panic at the disco and 2 copies of all we know is falling from paramore. If you want me to pick them up for you, send me a pm. They'll be $30 shipped. That'll cover cost of mailer, tax, and shipping on top of the $22 retail price. Ill but as many as you want me to ship but any more than 2 will cost a little more for shipping.