Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I'm wondering about the hot topic pressing of let it enfold you the 10 year anniversary one. It says that hot topic will be hot pink but local stores have been getting in the hot pink. Is the hot topic variant the clear with red/yellow?

The hot pink should be exclusive to HT. This should be coming in this week so I'll check it out when I get a copy.

The hot pink should be exclusive to HT. This should be coming in this week so I'll check it out when I get a copy.

Every retail outlet I've checked has had the hot pink rather than the clear with red/yellow which is supposed to be the retail color. I'm thinking the clear with red/yellow is hot topic. I ordered one from bullmoose too and they sent me a hot pink

Travis, why haven't you or the website been giving pressing numbers lately?

because hot topic thinks it would be better to leave the pressings open ended, in case they sell well, they can press more.

i wish they didnt, i like knowing things are limited (especially when paying HT prices), but what can i do

because hot topic thinks it would be better to leave the pressings open ended, in case they sell well, they can press more.

i wish they didnt, i like knowing things are limited (especially when paying HT prices), but what can i do

You do know when things are "limited" when they ARE limited. They don't put the number on albums that they they may repress. That's so they don't end up being called liars down the road. If there's no pressing info, and you don't want to own a record that'll probably be available to as many people as possible, don't buy it. Simple as that.

You do know when things are "limited" when they ARE limited. They don't put the number on albums that they they may repress. That's so they don't end up being called liars down the road. If there's no pressing info, and you don't want to own a record that'll probably be available to as many people as possible, don't buy it. Simple as that.

Except for the Blonk splatter series, obviously, as they put a "limited" number to those and now they're trying to re-press them. What he said was correct, that's why they aren't saying they're limited to any number any more, which was the answer to the question that was posed.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Nooooo!!  Why Spacelab9???  Whyyyyyyy?!?!

Haha. We were waiting for the hordes of Episode III-esque "noooooooo" to be unleashed, so thank you! Honestly, some of us have young children of our own and/or at least in our immediate family so we thought it would be a really fun project to do.

Plus our mail order guy is a brony. 

...just kidding about that last part.

Except for the Blonk splatter series, obviously, as they put a "limited" number to those and now they're trying to re-press them. What he said was correct, that's why they aren't saying they're limited to any number any more, which was the answer to the question that was posed.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Yes. Completely. Actually, I feel like the Blink series was the series that gave them the idea to stay away from pressing numbers. So, I should've said post-blink series. Haha!

Haha. We were waiting for the hordes of Episode III-esque "noooooooo" to be unleashed, so thank you! Honestly, some of us have young children of our own and/or at least in our immediate family so we thought it would be a really fun project to do.

Plus our mail order guy is a brony. 

...just kidding about that last part.

tumblr_nbko6kwoik1tsswtxo2_400.gif