Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Travis, any plans for a HT exclusive again for the new Thy Art is Murder album? i'm holding off ordering from their web store until i know for sure...

Didn't he already confirm this in the thread for this album?

Edit: Yup. http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/112369-po-thy-art-is-murder-holy-war/?fromsearch=1

Like I said, I hadn't looked into it. I've been jamming that a lot in the car lately, so I'll definitely search it out.[/quote9405509699937532148392]

Yeah def grab it. I have an OG green press but I had them sign it, so its now behind glass in a frame. I was pumped to see a cheap repress of this. Sounds good too!

I have an OP of Iowa and I love it so much

Sounds like I'm the odd man out, but I really didn't care much for Iowa. Really liked the S/T, but that's about it. If I'm listening to metal that screams, I prefer something that's a little more musically complicated. Really been into Death and Skeletonwitch lately.

3 drummers can get pretty "musically complicated"

Yeah, but it's something about the way they do it. I don't know. I guess when I say "musically complicated" I'm talking about Dream Theater/Protest The Hero/Periphery/Death. All the instruments are complicated and working together to make something intricate happen. I can teach a guitar/bass player who's never played before a Slipknot song in under an hour.

Yeah, but it's something about the way they do it. I don't know. I guess when I say "musically complicated" I'm talking about Dream Theater/Protest The Hero/Periphery/Death. All the instruments are complicated and working together to make something intricate happen. I can teach a guitar/bass player who's never played before a Slipknot song in under an hour.

Iowa is probably my least favorite Slipknot album, I get what you're saying. I was blown away by Vol. 3 though.

Iowa is probably my least favorite Slipknot album, I get what you're saying. I was blown away by Vol. 3 though.

I thought Vol 3 was pretty good, but I'm not huge into slipknot. Most of my enjoyment comes from S/T. Not because it's great, but because it's just kind of fun and ridiculous. Surfacing comes to mind as an example.

When can we expect CTTM to be available at HT?  :)

Descendents - Everything Sucks LP purple
Social Distortion - Hard Times and Nursery Rhymes LP brown
Bad Religoin - Recipe For Hate LP brown
Motion City Soundtrack/Matchbook Romance Split 12" red
The Offspring - Smash LP orange
Refused - The Shape of Punk to Come LP purple
Bad Religion - Suffer green <----------- we are here
Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This to Memory LP smoke
Tiger Army - Tiger Army LP green
Dropkick Murphys - Blackout LP blue
Bad Religion - New Maps of Hell LP smoke
Tiger Army - Music From Regions Beyond LP red