Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Perception...like how I know you're a dingleberry

. You said ETID doesnt discriminate which is a statement. A statement implies that there is truth which can be backed up by facts. Making a statement based on perception -- which is an observation/assumption about them that cant be proven -- is a logical fallacy. That being the case I think what you meant to say is "I don't think ETID discriminates." I am most definitely a dingleberry. That is a true statement.

. You said ETID doesnt discriminate which is a statement. A statement implies that there is truth which can be backed up by facts. Making a statement based on perception -- which is an observation/assumption about them that cant be proven -- is a logical fallacy. That being the case I think what you meant to say is "I don't think ETID discriminates." I am most definitely a dingleberry. That is a true statement.

Weird, you seem kinda intense. 

I will never not upvote this when you say it

Just enough to balance me out when Dingleberry downvotes it (if he does). I crack myself up. Almost as funny as the time someone corrected someone for posting the FS to the VC standard and proceeded to do the same a minute later. Pointed it out and earned some downvotes but laughed my ass off

Just enough to balance me out when Dingleberry downvotes it (if he does). I crack myself up. Almost as funny as the time someone corrected someone for posting the FS to the VC standard and proceeded to do the same a minute later. Pointed it out and earned some downvotes but laughed my ass off

Never downvoted anyone as far as i know. Not even worth my time. Of all the things to be concerned about you choose that?

Never downvoted anyone as far as i know. Not even worth my time. Of all the things to be concerned about you choose that?

Dude, I am just fucking with you. You haven't downvoted me, but to be honest if I had someone fucking with me I would probably sling a downvote or two. We're cool, my friend and I just got a giggle out of you in his HT thread. That second half of my post wasn't concerning you. 

Sorry I didn't go $25 on that Antichrist Superstar for you, you just seem like the sweet kinda guy I want to hook up. I did let it go for $75, or about half the discogs average though. I just price gouge in funny ways I guess

Your buddy Doman is always policing people that try to sell them for more than they were purchased at hot topic for though - if he does that to other people i think he should call out you for doing the same. That's it.

Dude, I am just fucking with you. You haven't downvoted me, but to be honest if I had someone fucking with me I would probably sling a downvote or two. We're cool, my friend and I just got a giggle out of you in his HT thread. That second half of my post wasn't concerning you.

Yeah - you guys dont bother me enough to take my time to downvote you. I'll ignore you if you just ignore me.

Your buddy Doman is always policing people that try to sell them for more than they were purchased at hot topic for though - if he does that to other people i think he should call out you for doing the same. That's it.

I paid like $70, had it for six months, enjoyed it, and decided it was time to move it to a new home. I miss it now, but that isn't the point. What he gets on people about is buying limited reissues and immediately putting it up on eBay.

I paid like $70, had it for six months, enjoyed it, and decided it was time to move it to a new home. I miss it now, but that isn't the point. What he gets on people about is buying limited reissues and immediately putting it up on eBay.

It's a black & white issue for me. If you can hold on to it for 6 months & listen to it & sell it for $70 so can someone who purchased it the day it was released & puts it straight on ebay. It's the same thing to me. I have no problem with you selling your record for $70, $150, $200... It's your record get as much as you fucking can for it. But he hijacks other people threads & talks shit. It's really not cool. He has his buy for the board thread & his opinions on that should stay there. I think everyone here knows how he feels about it.

I know they are backed up but that's about it. You'll need to call customer service to get more detailed info on your order.

HOURS:

Monday - Friday from 6am to 7pm PST

Saturday from 7am to 7pm PST

Sunday from 7am to 6pm PST

United States: 1.800.892.8674

Canada: 1.855.847.1400

International: 1.626.603.3182

Thanks for the reply. Figured I'd ask to see if there was like a strike or something crazy haha it seems to be just an overload from a lot of orders, so I'll just be patient.

Went to bed and woke up to still see that dingleberry is still a shitty hair knot. And BTW it was not a statement as I do not know them to make a statement and it is my perception of them since I can only speak on the stuff I see them do. You know, it's all the small things. Now go spin blink 182

It's a black & white issue for me. If you can hold on to it for 6 months & listen to it & sell it for $70 so can someone who purchased it the day it was released & puts it straight on ebay. It's the same thing to me. I have no problem with you selling your record for $70, $150, $200... It's your record get as much as you fucking can for it. But he hijacks other people threads & talks shit. It's really not cool. He has his buy for the board thread & his opinions on that should stay there. I think everyone here knows how he feels about it.

It's pretty well-expressed that lots of people don't like high prices here...the site is a place for a community to cut each other good deals on stuff. It's pathetic to see someone on here try to sell something like RSDeja on the day of release for $200 "or trade for xOOP ALBUMx".