Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Hey, Travis.. Do you know if HT will have a pressing of Panic at the disco's new album Death of a Bachelor? So far no official press has been announced..

There will be an exclusive color of vinyl for HT, just haven't heard when vinyl will be released for the new album yet.

All Hot Topic stores will have the CD on Friday though.

Hey Travis or anyone who knows, is Robbin' The Hood still happening? Sorry if this has been talked about, but Ive been off the site for a couple months and not gonna go reading back through all the pages.

It definitely is, just waiting for the label to email me to say it's shipping. Hopefully that happens soon.

Everything is done on my end, just waiting for it to be pressed and shipped to HT.

Hey Travis or anyone who knows, is Robbin' The Hood still happening? Sorry if this has been talked about, but Ive been off the site for a couple months and not gonna go reading back through all the pages.

Any day now pretty much. I believe he's just waiting for the confirmation that they have been pressed

Edit: Nevermind Travis is on it!

It definitely is, just waiting for the label to email me to say it's shipping. Hopefully that happens soon.

Everything is done on my end, just waiting for it to be pressed and shipped to HT.

Any day now pretty much. I believe he's just waiting for the confirmation that they have been pressed

Edit: Nevermind Travis is on it!

Thank you!