Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

When I get the State Champs album tonight, I'll be selling my copy of DEP for cost and B-dosia won't even be considered. ( Karma buddy) but when and if I get the state champs LP tonight I'll let you all know so who ever needs the DEP just Message me.

Man I really don't think that his comment was maliciously directed at you. Sorry about your mother and your current condition but I think it's time to let this one go.

Side note: using DEP as trade bait for a State Champs LP is one of the weirder things I've seen done here.

Dantheriver and DOMAN127.. My Girlfriend got it for me as a gift, It wasn't something I went out and bought. ( I like Dillinger Four, she got confused... thought that counts tho I suppose).. plus she has the reciept so I couldnt go and return it.  Hope that CLEARS up the " CONFUSION and WEIRDNESS!! " lol  if you need a DEP copy lemme know later.

Peace!

Dantheriver and DOMAN127.. My Girlfriend got it for me as a gift, It wasn't something I went out and bought. ( I like Dillinger Four, she got confused... thought that counts tho I suppose).. plus she has the reciept so I couldnt go and return it.  

Not like I'm pissed or anything, but this kinda contradicts that:

Dude, normally I'd say yes in a heart beat but only reason for buying the DEP is to trade for a State Champs LP.  Ughh sorry bud, I feel bad!

Is that supposed to be funny? My mother just passed leaving me with extremely bad anxiety and depression . My Xanax is properly perscibed by my doctor for my panic attacks. Sorry but I don't find any humor in that.

How about you just take the xanax and alcohol use comment out your sig and nobody will mention it if it's such a sensitive subject. Prob your best bet

You really can't just let it go, can you?

Guess i will when they stop telling people what they can & cant do with their records. Maybe they should let it go & stop bitching about what people do with their records. I wasnt even involved in this one but the same people who said they would start PMing instead of arguing with people for everyone to see are still doing it. I didnt even do anything this time & that didnt stop you from being a bitch about my comment. I actually havent done anything. Thats just how this thread has been since I created an account.

Guess i will when they stop telling people what they can & cant do with their records. Maybe they should let it go & stop bitching about what people do with their records. I wasnt even involved in this one but the same people who said they would start PMing instead of arguing with people for everyone to see are still doing it. I didnt even do anything this time & that didnt stop you from being a bitch about my comment. I actually havent done anything. Thats just how this thread has been since I created an account.

you keep starting shit, you can keep scrolling. You are a petty, human being