Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I got my copy of Irony Is A Dead Scene in the mail today. Looks great, sounds great. Travis, your people at the HT warehouse did a hell of a job packaging this thing to. Figured you probably only hear whenever something goes wrong, so I wanted to say I'm a very satisfied customer.

Funny enough, today I got a package with two records inside of an oversized box. The records had been put in a bubble wrap bag-ish thing with an adhesive strip to secure them, but the adhesive strip still had the paper on it and hadn't been closed, so when I opened it they were like 2/3 the way out of it. The spines got banged up. Definitely not impressed with HT as of late.

I got my copy of Irony Is A Dead Scene in the mail today. Looks great, sounds great. Travis, your people at the HT warehouse did a hell of a job packaging this thing to. Figured you probably only hear whenever something goes wrong, so I wanted to say I'm a very satisfied customer.

Agreed on the sound--I was taken aback with how great it sounded.

Just got my Blink 182 - GHs in the mail today. happy i finally got it but man did it take a beating in the warehouse or during shipping. two bent corners, tears on both sides of the inner sleeves, and a slight tear in the outer sleeve, bowing,  and some sort of crease/deep indentation on the front cover. the records themselves are fine, but kind of a bummer to get it in this state. still sounds great though!

Just got my Blink 182 - GHs in the mail today. happy i finally got it but man did it take a beating in the warehouse or during shipping. two bent corners, tears on both sides of the inner sleeves, and a slight tear in the outer sleeve, bowing,  and some sort of crease/deep indentation on the front cover. the records themselves are fine, but kind of a bummer to get it in this state. still sounds great though!

Travis should have you covered

mine came perfectly from nashville :( sorry yours didnt.