Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

More copies will be going up eventually

Travis, is there any correct thought behind Hot Topic cancelling 1 copy of my 2 copies of Dawn Of The Dead because they were limited to 500?

When I ordered, the order was successful and the record stayed up for awhile longer on the site. So, I just don't know why one was cancelled? - Does Hot Topic limit orders now?

My brother will get his copy but I missed out. I will try to get another if they go back up on the site. 

Travis, is there any correct thought behind Hot Topic cancelling 1 copy of my 2 copies of Dawn Of The Dead because they were limited to 500?

When I ordered, the order was successful and the record stayed up for awhile longer on the site. So, I just don't know why one was cancelled? - Does Hot Topic limit orders now?

My brother will get his copy but I missed out. I will try to get another if they go back up on the site.

You may have ended up with the last copy. I have not heard of HT limiting purchases.

You may have ended up with the last copy. I have not heard of HT limiting purchases.

I thought that, but Travis has said more are going up soon and there was a VCer saying their Brand New Daisy was cancelled and they purchased two and only got charged for one, and the Daisy copies were still up at the time of cancellation. 

I ordered 3 copies and they all shipped and are waiting at the store for me.  I'm gonna win Christmas with these - particularly with my buddy who was just talking over the summer about possibly bootlegging this score because he wanted it on vinyl so bad.

I went to pick up my copy of Daisy at the store yesterday. The girl pulled out the mailer and asked me to open it to make sure everything was alright. Without thinking, I whipped out my box cutter (I carry one from work) and just started slicing open the packing tape.

The girl just stared at me like I was bonkers and went "so uh...you're really serious and prepared about this?"

I went to pick up my copy of Daisy at the store yesterday. The girl pulled out the mailer and asked me to open it to make sure everything was alright. Without thinking, I whipped out my box cutter (I carry one from work) and just started slicing open the packing tape.

The girl just stared at me like I was bonkers and went "so uh...you're really serious and prepared about this?"

done that.

About two years ago someone at a HT in the Pittsburgh area goofed on me for having a reusable LP bag.  

In regards to boxcutters, there was a "VIP client" at a local record shop that was allowed in the night before RSD to cherry pick.  (The guy easily spends $10k+ a year so whatever).  He used a boxcutter and without thinking put a huge gash through the front of a DMB live trax 1 box set.   

About two years ago someone at a HT in the Pittsburgh area goofed on me for having a reusable LP bag.  

In regards to boxcutters, there was a "VIP client" at a local record shop that was allowed in the night before RSD to cherry pick.  (The guy easily spends $10k+ a year so whatever).  He used a boxcutter and without thinking put a huge gash through the front of a DMB live trax 1 box set.   

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I do the same thing in regards to having an LP bag. I dont trust the bags stores in my area use.

WOW... Did he buy the DMB?/Did they force him to buy it?

I do the same thing in regards to having an LP bag. I dont trust the bags stores in my area use.

WOW... Did he buy the DMB?/Did they force him to buy it?

From what I recall he didnt buy it, and it lasted on RSD for awhile because no one wanted it because of the gash.  I think the only reason he wasnt forced to buy it is because he was volunteering on RSD to help the shop.  They dont have a big staff so some VIP buyers volunteer to help that day to get first pick and a discount, and it saves the store from having to hire a bunch of people just for one day.   

Yeah I was surprised that they were goofing because of the bag, my brother instigated it, but regardless, I've had bags break and ding the corner of some expensive OOP titles.   

Just picked up my copy of Daisy, looks great. First time trying the in-store shipping to my local HT and it's probably the best record I've received from HT in terms of condition.

I also got a customer appreciation gift like aqua, although I doubt I've spent as much as him haha. I got a pretty sweet signed Star Wars-themed Blink-182 tour poster in quite possibly the largest poster tube I've ever seen.

Just picked up my copy of Daisy, looks great. First time trying the in-store shipping to my local HT and it's probably the best record I've received from HT in terms of condition.

I also got a customer appreciation gift like aqua, although I doubt I've spent as much as him haha. I got a pretty sweet signed Star Wars-themed Blink-182 tour poster in quite possibly the largest poster tube I've ever seen.

whaat, thats so sick.

The Blink prints that they sent out for this are awesome. I think most of them are autographed too.

I wanted to keep them all for myself :)