Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Just picked up my copy of Daisy, looks great. First time trying the in-store shipping to my local HT and it's probably the best record I've received from HT in terms of condition.

I also got a customer appreciation gift like aqua, although I doubt I've spent as much as him haha. I got a pretty sweet signed Star Wars-themed Blink-182 tour poster in quite possibly the largest poster tube I've ever seen.

what else did you buy? That's a pretty rad gift! I should be getting Daisy and an Ataris album in store...how do I get cool free stuff?

edit: back-read and found out I don't spend enough at hot topic. If Travis comes out with rad stuff this year...MISSION ACCEPTED.

Wow that is beautiful. I would love one even if it wasn't signed (although that makes it 100 times better). Fingers crossed a package is coming

exactly, the poster was cool enough on its own, but the sigs make it way better

WHY DIDINT I GET A SIGNED THING

just kidding

No big deal

I'm surprised you didn't! I would have traded ya for the green Dookie if I didn't have it already

what else did you buy? That's a pretty rad gift! I should be getting Daisy and an Ataris album in store...how do I get cool free stuff?

edit: back-read and found out I don't spend enough at hot topic. If Travis comes out with rad stuff this year...MISSION ACCEPTED.

Yeah, I bought all the Blink splatter series so thats most likely why i ended up with it

we've gotten to the point where people have already forgotten that vinyl isn't included in any sales on HT?

Has it really been that long since the last Hot Cash?

I'm glad he posted those codes, led me to check out the site and grab 6 sale records for $63 shipped (B1G1 for a dollar is valid on those).