Panic at the Disco - Pretty Odd purple vinyl Hot Topic exclusive - ON SALE

travis

Hot Topic's site is bad about that stuff. I've had that happen to me a few times, and other times it goes through fine. One time I even had 2 separate order numbers generated for the same order because that happened, though I was only charged once and only one showed up, it was still weird. I've also had some other weird problems with logging into my account and other things, it's pretty slow most of the time too. You've just gotta work around it haha

Got this in the mail today. The vinyl coloring really does look nice with the album artwork. It isn't quite as nice of a pressing as far as the sleeve and insert (just a single sleeve...cool dust sleeve though) as the most recent A Fever... pressing, but overall It looks and sounds pretty good.

Sound is good?? I've been nervous ever since from under the cork tree.

Major labels notoriously blew it in the ‘90s by killing the single as a format and outrageously overpricing CDs, which of course lead to the downloading revolution and the crippling of an industry. Now that they’ve been given a chance to redeem themselves with the resurgence of interest in vinyl, not only are they shooting themselves in the foot, but it’s the same foot, the same gun, and they’re even reusing the bullet!

http://recordcollectornews.com/2013/05/the-rising-cost-of-new-vinyl/

This.

As much as people have said they dislike this album I am surprised 1,800 copies moved as quickly as they did.  I guess I'll try to have friends close to HT stores grab one for me.  

Is it me, or are less HT stores carrying vinyl now?  

No, actually more HT stores will be carrying vinyl soon

As much as people have said they dislike this album I am surprised 1,800 copies moved as quickly as they did.  I guess I'll try to have friends close to HT stores grab one for me.  

Is it me, or are less HT stores carrying vinyl now?  

I have 3 or 4 Hot Topic locations near me and only one carries vinyl. When I asked about it, they told me they didn't sell enough vinyl so the vinyl was basically taken out of the store.

I have 3 or 4 Hot Topic locations near me and only one carries vinyl. When I asked about it, they told me they didn't sell enough vinyl so the vinyl was basically taken out of the store.

Same with me... The one gets really random pressings and the manager said he asks for more but they don't send him much