Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP black/yellow Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

I'm not sure what a bass amplifier is or if those computer speakers and/or childish my little pony dolls help the sound of the baby shit green record, but I'm sure this will.

if you don't like the album feel free to go to another thread also I didn't ask you what you thought of My Little Pony. If you don't like it leave simple

Guest zayzay87971

I don't see an amplifier in your sweet rig. Are you connecting the phono output right into the computer speakers 1/8" input?

Because it's obviously not in the photo Sherlock

Guest zayzay87971

Could someone please buy me one in their local HT and then ship it to to? I am really desperate :(

Could someone please buy me one in their local HT and then ship it to to? I am really desperate :(

be looking out for All We Know Is Falling nov 19!! 1464016_641665115886056_813657820_n.jpg

Guest zayzay87971

That would probably sound better. Little does he know, his Ion is slowly destroying his beloved Paramore collection. But sound doesn't matter I guess.

lol whatever a ion is

25 pages in a Paramore thread that could have simply been one page that looked like this:

Travis: Paramore Brand New Eyes on Green Apple Splatter Swirl 11/5 online and in stores

Fbrlover: Boner Alert

Taylo234: awesome, thank you!

Montauk_123: fuck yes

Biodigitaljazz: what are the odds the date will change? I love hot topic records! Best label ever!

Travis: I don't know why I do this shit anymore.....

cwhitmuzik: I reviewed this, check my site!

but nooooooooo, Zayzay figured out how to use the search bar in google.

That would probably sound better. Little does he know, his Ion is slowly destroying his beloved Paramore collection. But sound doesn't matter I guess.

Serious question from someone who wants to learn. I don't have one, but are Ion's really cheap/bad? Why/how is it destroying the records slowly but surely?