Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

Guest crazybeats

Well, its IS Vinyl Collective, not a blog for describing how music makes us feel all warm and tingly

I didn't think it was possible to feel warm and tingly living in Russia. Isn't it always snowing over there and feral children living in skyscrapers waiting to pounce on the elderly once the sun sets?

I didn't think it was possible to feel warm and tingly living in Russia. Isn't it always snowing over there and feral children living in skyscrapers waiting to pounce on the elderly once the sun sets?

JOKE'S ON YOU, ABOVETHEEARTH ISN'T FROM RUSSIA.  WHAT NOW BOY?  SIT DOWN.  DADDY DONE DID SCHOOL YOU ON DECEPTIVE LOCATIONS.  HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?  TRY AGAIN KID.

Guest user420

JOKE'S ON YOU, ABOVETHEEARTH ISN'T FROM RUSSIA.  WHAT NOW BOY?  SIT DOWN.  DADDY DONE DID SCHOOL YOU ON DECEPTIVE LOCATIONS.  HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?  TRY AGAIN KID.

Not sure which is more obnoxious, the OP or this.

Guest crazybeats

His location says Russia. Can you not read? Is that what they lack in California? Too much yoga in school is it, too much teeth bleaching and skin tanning and oh lets have some applie and coca cola cause we're real Americans! Look at me I'm 8 years old and my momma got me some fake white teeth cause I'm gonna grow up and be in Hollywood cause I'm an American! Yay! I got my foreskin chopped off at birth cause the doctor says it's healthier! I loves my President old Barry from Kenya. I love Obamacare, they gon' take care of pearly white teeth.

Moron.

His location says Russia. Can you not read? Is that what they lack in California? Too much yoga in school is it, too much teeth bleaching and skin tanning and oh lets have some applie and coca cola cause we're real Americans! Look at me I'm 8 years old and my momma got me some fake white teeth cause I'm gonna grow up and be in Hollywood cause I'm an American! Yay! I got my foreskin chopped off at birth cause the doctor says it's healthier! I loves my President old Barry from Kenya. I love Obamacare, they gon' take care of pearly white teeth.

Moron.

Someone's mad they've got shite teeth.

If you were anything other than a try-hard troll who only stumbled into VC a week ago, you'd get to know fellow users and their actual locations.  His profile has [erroneously] stated he's from Russia for quite some time now.  Yet another fail on your end, but nice try.  You've got vim and vigor, kid, I'll give you that.

It is i who am from RUSSIA florida do you knot seen my name.  I will send soviet mig fighter from 1980s to kill u family mr beets!

ffox+image+col.jpg

Moron.

You're starting to recycle your own old material. I'm going to be real bummed if this is a troll account, because you have put so much work into typing out all these walls of delusional madness and no one should be putting this much effort into annoying people on the internet, especially when so many other new posters have wreaked so much more havoc with about 1/10th the effort you're putting forth here.

Moron.

img-thing.jpg