Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

Why would I pay that much for a box set that's only worth 20 dollar only a freaking fool would pay that much ba ha ha ha ha whoever made that listing must be joking

guy working at hot topic texted me saying they got this in today, sweet deal

I wonder if this means there is still hope that the one near me will get some in? I wish Travis could check to confirm if any northern Virgina Hot Topic's was on this list. The one in Potomac Mills Mall in particular...please?

Why would I pay that much for a box set that's only worth 20 dollar only a freaking fool would pay that much ba ha ha ha ha whoever made that listing must be joking

damn I thought if only a "freaking fool" would buy this ...then you would have already bought clicked buy it now.

Ill get you next time gadget.

BigWaveDave, best bet is just have it shipped to an address in DC (no stores in DC, no sales tax charged).  None of the stores in NOVA seem to carry vinyl.   If you still want to know what the NOVA stores have, it'd be quicker if you just called them as opposed asking Travis to check as he's probably busy as hell and usually only pulls store lists after items sell out online.  

BigWaveDave, best bet is just have it shipped to an address in DC (no stores in DC, no sales tax charged).  None of the stores in NOVA seem to carry vinyl.   If you still want to know what the NOVA stores have, it'd be quicker if you just called them as opposed asking Travis to check as he's probably busy as hell and usually only pulls store lists after items sell out online.  

If both Paramore represses pop up for sale again like some people seem convinced it will, I will just order online immediately. The Store i mentioned does carry vinyl, but it's not a lot and pretty hit and miss. I called today and they didn't have any Paramore in stock, and the girl i talked to wasn't sure if they had gotten any of the represses in yet.

The other day when i walked in I did purchase the title fight ep. But perusing their small selection I saw a few Linkin Park records, a Green day dookie and the Misfits HT exclusives and a bunch of random other artists like Tool and Pantera. In total maybe 

35 records tops.

That is the translucent/opaque teal, not green.

Green/teal whatever. I didn't mean it was the 1st press but it's definitely a completely different color and look than the marbled teal that it was "supposed" to be..

Edit: I just looked up a picture of the 1st press on green and it's definitely a different color. This has to be the plants fault and not some warehouse finds

I wonder if this means there is still hope that the one near me will get some in? I wish Travis could check to confirm if any northern Virgina Hot Topic's was on this list. The one in Potomac Mills Mall in particular...please?

I picked up a copy at the Dulles mall... still had like five or six copies.

Edit: it's the marbled teal, not the transparent.

I picked up a copy at the Dulles mall... still had like five or six copies.

Edit: it's the marbled teal, not the transparent.

Thanks for the heads up chhholly123! Just picked up a coy and I am happy. Marbled teal as well.i was really hoping they had BNE as well but the girl working the counter said they had sold out of those last week.

On another note THAT Dulles mall hot topic's vinyl section is pretty great. I wish my local HT had a vinyl section like that one. About 16 bins of vinyl and an extra for clearance stuff.

Thanks for the heads up chhholly123! Just picked up a coy and I am happy. Marbled teal as well.i was really hoping they had BNE as well but the girl working the counter said they had sold out of those last week.

On another note THAT Dulles mall hot topic's vinyl section is pretty great. I wish my local HT had a vinyl section like that one. About 16 bins of vinyl and an extra for clearance stuff.

So true, I've never had a problem picking up a HT exclusive there.