Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I have been doing a test and calling our neighboring stores to see what customers have been receiving all were marble teal not a single trans teal I think the ones that fueled by ramen released which was a quantity of 300 are Trans Teal while the 1,500 from Hottopic.com are Marble Teal that's my theory It could be wrong!

I have not had a single customer come back and tell me what color they received when they bought the record. And if I called any other HT in my district and asked anyone working what color their customers have been getting, they would have no clue what I was saying.

Just sayin.

Simple

I love you and everyone else who continues to keep this a thing without overdoing it. Chuckled to myself uncontrollably while reading this thread on my phone.

Ry's idea of a merge has a lot of potential. The ridiculous red of Kess and the TDAG debauchery meets the goofy green of Zayzay and all the Paramore randomness. The colors are right; the members are there: it could be a Christmas miracle of the utmost tomfuckery.

Guest zayzay87971

I don't care which is most limited. My teal marble looks and sounds amazing. Why can't we just agree that this entire pressing is /1500 and call it a day?

because the whole pressing is 1,800 simple

because the whole pressing is 1,800 simple

but its not...  The FBR presses are out of the 1500

From travis 1st post in this very thread..

Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP on light teal vinyl limited to 1500 copies

It will be available in select Hot Topic stores and on www.hottopic.com on 11/19

$21.99

but its not... The FBR presses are out of the 1500

From travis 1st post in this very thread..

Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP on light teal vinyl limited to 1500 copies

It will be available in select Hot Topic stores and on www.hottopic.com on 11/19

$21.99

In the fbr store it did say 1800. I got the trans teal from them.

Guest zayzay87971

In the fbr store it did say 1800. I got the trans teal from them.

I know i'm right about my post you will always have ignorant people who know not what they say though like I clearly said there are 1,800 of this record press get yo knowledge up!!