Paramore - All We Know Is Falling LP light teal vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Guest zayzay87971

why are you trying to trade me your blue paramore for my green all when know when you already have one? That's bad board member etiquette

Just trying to help you out but if you don't want to it's up to you

Guest zayzay87971

Are we sure marble is the rarer of the two, cause I picked up like 6 copies in case it sold out before some of you got it and all are marble

The Trans Teal Is The Hardest One To Find! It is even harder to find on eBay

It could all have to do with distribution. Until travis or THE MASTER speaks up, we just know that marble seems to be more common at some HT stores in some regions. Without any raw data or a larger sample size there's no meaning to the speculation. For example I haven't found one trans in Pennsylvania or heard any reports as such. But it seems as if a lot of HT.com orders are receiving trans.

Guest zayzay87971

It could all have to do with distribution. Until travis or THE MASTER speaks up, we just know that marble seems to be more common at some HT stores in some regions. Without any raw data or a larger sample size there's no meaning to the speculation. For example I haven't found one trans in Pennsylvania or heard any reports as such. But it seems as if a lot of HT.com orders are receiving trans.

no actually most HTC orders are receiving the marble teal version

Guest zayzay87971

I have been doing a test and calling our neighboring stores to see what customers have been receiving all were marble teal not a single trans teal I think the ones that fueled by ramen released which was a quantity of 300 are Trans Teal while the 1,500 from Hottopic.com are Marble Teal that's my theory It could be wrong!

proof?

Made the trip to the closest HT with vinyl records and picked up their last two (or only two?) copies, one for me and one for a friend. There's a major difference in color but I'm digging them both. The sticker size is the only other difference: UPC and serial numbers match. The first does have a vendor number on it though.

image.jpg

The big price sticker had the translucent dark teal? Looks more green - but not as green as the previous press. 

(There's no scratches or anything like that. Very clear and clean).

image.jpg

The one with the small sticker contained what I'm assuming is "teal", though its more blue than anything.

Simple