PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

Has anyone STILL not gotten theres yet? I live in Indiana and am still waiting for it. It shipped on december 10th. I emailed them and asked if I could get a refund since I dont think it's going to come. And the reply I got back said

"it surely will be found. We shipped nearly 3000 packages to the United States until now and we never lost a single one completely."

Thats fine, I totally understand you shipped 3000 packages and none of them got lost.. until now. Am I out of line for asking for a refund when 99% of people have gotten theirs, and I still haven't after a month and a half?

i know it seems that way. you're probably used to getting your stuff within a few weeks. they used the slowest shipping method ever. it had to be transferred  between several countries and different carriers (dhl, usps, etc). they're still showing up to people. the fact that a lot of people's just arrived a couple days ago doesn't make your wait seem that ridiculous. it'll probably show up in a few days. 

The IPs don't match but I'm keeping an eye on 'em. Totally agree though, those are very sketchy posts from 3 super green members.

You should also know I saw these EXACT same spam posts in another forum

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=435702.msg34950481#msg34950481