PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't ebay have some sort of policy about selling something you don't have in hand yet? like, you have to know you can mail it within a certain number of days of the auction ending?

EDIT:

just looked up the policy.you must be able to guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days of the purchase date.  these aren't shipping til at least the 16th, and this guy claims he sold it prior to today (the 12th). someone should report these assholes.

reported

alright, the guy seems like a total douche bag, but who cares if some even dumber idiot paid $400 for it?

Probably not the place to say this, but I was just checking out your vinyl list... and wow. I would kill for that collection. After reading through the list, I was almost surprised to see that you didn't have Get Behind Me Satan... if its even possible to be surprised one doesn't have that.

...and its not on your wanted list? Not a fan?

Edited by cdmclements

Probably not the place to say this, but I was just checking out your vinyl list... and wow. I would kill for that collection. After reading through the list, I was almost surprised to see that you didn't have Get Behind Me Satan... if its even possible to be surprised one doesn't have that.

GBMS was pressed only as a promo and it sounds like shit. I don't really have a desire to own records that don't sound better than their CD counterparts. Unfortunately that isn't the case for GBMS. Fortunately, Third Man will be pressing it soon and you better believe I'll be picking it up.

Also... please don't kill me.

GBMS was pressed only as a promo and it sounds like shit. I don't really have a desire to own records that don't sound better than their CD counterparts. Unfortunately that isn't the case for GBMS. Fortunately, Third Man will be pressing it soon and you better believe I'll be picking it up.

Also... please don't kill me.

Any idea when this might be happening?

now if you buy all 3 records you get entered for a chance to have a Meet and Greet with the band on the fall tour. if you bought the box set then you're already entered.

they really need to fire someone in 3eb camp... "Purchase all the individual vinyls by this Friday to get a chance to meet the band at a sound check of your choice."