Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Well, you put up an official piece of content knocking another site so why should AP deserve the teflon treatment? Seriously, it was a record sale and inventory got messed up. It happens all the time but if you want to let one of your contributors officially cry like a baby about being "cheated" then you've opened yourself up to it this time. 

oh don't get me wrong - it doesn't bother me I was just making a joke.  I've already argued with him on twitter today about the whole outburst from him.  

I made a total of 6 orders each between $100 and $150. I haven't received any yet as I live in Australia but all have been shipped except the last which I got charged for today so that should be soon too.

Each order got filled in succession, the first shipment was everything and each one after looks like more and more got cancelled. No big deal.

Good deals and I'm happy to pick up some cool stuff for so cheap.

I'm glad there is a bit of time before more stock gets put in the discount bin. With Black Friday and Christmas buying coming up I need time to save up for more vinyl.

Dunno how I'm going to justify 6 big boxes of vinyl at home though and find space for more.

Just received a refund email from oldies for the 1 record I didn't receive out of the five that I ordered. I got that same order in the mail today.

Just waiting on my second, larger order to ship now(20 items). I placed it within in an hour of my shipped order on 11/11 so for it to process this long I don't expect to get much from that one

First order came today, got everything except Dan Deacon's "Bromst" and Prefuse 73's "Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian." I'm already iffy on that Prefuse album so I'm not crying about missing that, and getting "Bromst" for under six bucks would be too good to be true. Everything else was packed super well. Some of the shrink wrap got torn on the records that had them, I'm guessing from yanking them off the shelves, which made it easier to rip off :)

Well, it looks like I didn't have to wait long for my second package. I forgot FedEx delivers this late around here. I got everything in my second order except for The Mercury Program's "Chez Viking," which was one I was wanting the most. You win some (eg. the other 11 records I got in this sale), you lose some.

I'm still shaking my head at that Johnny Appleseed guy who thinks he was "cheated."

Also, I got one of my two orders today and it was only missing one item. Oldies refunded me right away and I didn't even request it. I paid via PayPal. Oldies is awesome as usual and I will always give them my business.