Oldies.com HUGE clearance

My order was shipped about a month ago and has yet to show up. It's coming to Australia so I'm not stressing just yet but I've ordered and received several records in the time between and am hoping that this one hasn't been lost somewhere amidst the holiday rush.

Is the "Customs Label Number" the same as a tracking number? Because that doesn't seem to be working for me (USPS says the package is NOT FOUND when I enter it on the site). 

Technically, its not a tracking number. USPS does have an agreement with some postal services to have limited tracking on the package, or just a delievery scan notification, Try running it through the Australian Post site (I have no idea what your postal companies name is), it may pop up on there. I know I have had ones where it doesn't show anything on USPS.com, but if I check it on Canada Post, I have full tracking. Its a really weird system.

My order was shipped about a month ago and has yet to show up. It's coming to Australia so I'm not stressing just yet but I've ordered and received several records in the time between and am hoping that this one hasn't been lost somewhere amidst the holiday rush.

Is the "Customs Label Number" the same as a tracking number? Because that doesn't seem to be working for me (USPS says the package is NOT FOUND when I enter it on the site).

I'm in Australia and mine took 3 weeks to get here

so today's rmv experience was, like, way better.

seriously, i'm willing to make the 25 minute drive to go to this location from now on, over the one that is literally around the corner from my house.

just thought y'all would like to hear  :rolleyes:

Thats the same stuff as before....

If thats the case I guess i didn't look closely enough the first time.

Its back up on their front page so i assumed there was more to it and I just dug through everything in the above link and found a bunch of stuff I didn't see before. A lot of it is the same, but I certainly found some stuff I didn't see before.

If thats the case I guess i didn't look closely enough the first time.

Its back up on their front page so i assumed there was more to it and I just dug through everything in the above link and found a bunch of stuff I didn't see before. A lot of it is the same, but I certainly found some stuff I didn't see before.

Its back on the front because our christmas sales are over, but theres nothing different about it all the same vinyl as before

Seemed worth the once-over if I get the records from the order I just put in. Must have been stuff put in really late game. A couple Black Flag albums, Low - Things We Lost in the Fire, Paint It Black - Paradise, and such. The site actually reflects the inventory changes, so I may be in luck.

Seemed worth the once-over if I get the records from the order I just put in. Must have been stuff put in really late game. A couple Black Flag albums, Low - Things We Lost in the Fire, Paint It Black - Paradise, and such. The site actually reflects the inventory changes, so I may be in luck.

I ordered Paradise a week before the first wave even began and it got cancelled. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had another look last week and made another order anyway, some I know, a lot of stuff I've not heard and quite a few that were ones and two's left so I'm looking forward to seeing what arrives.

I've finally gone through the 55 LP's I ordered over four orders, I got most of what I ordered and of the 30 or so I hadn't heard I only had 3 that are not my thing so very happy. 

• 2 weeks later...