Oldies.com HUGE clearance

I finally got my items in the mail today.  4 orders, all placed on 11/11.  I received 6 items out of 14.  My fifth order placed on 11/20 is still processing.  Really happy that I received what I received at the price I paid.  Can't lose sleep over not getting the rest.  Hopefully wave 2 will run a bit more smoothly.

Finally got my last order in today — it appears I was overcharged by about $.35 based on what they fulfilled. Oh well, that's a verrrry small price to pay for super-cheap records. I will definitely roll the dice again when the next batch of clearance goes up.

Something similar happened to me. I got charged for The Good Life - Help Wanted Nights, but received a Criteria record instead. Less than a dollar difference, and I actually wanted the Criteria record more, so I chalked it up as a win regardless of the small loss.

Im going to retroactively complain just a little bit, since i already got everything i ordered lol.

I was charged shipping, even though I was a new customer and it was supposed to be waived, and was charged twice for 1 record. This extra record was placed on its own order and I was again charged shipping for that order. Im sure they will take care of it, but he customer service rep didnt really know how to handle it. She said I will probably told to keep the record since it was >$10 which is pretty cool, but still, I just wanted what I ordered, nothing more.

I ordered a day before this thread was posted and only received 6/28 records. But finally getting around to listening to the records I just opened my copy of Western Addiction's Cognicide and low and behold it is on yellow. That makes me feel much better considering the one I tried winning on eBay went for $104. 

I made another order about a week ago, after they gave me my refund for a little over $100 for records that didn't ship. 12 LP's and a 7" for 95 bucks, still free shipping. Couldn't stay away. Everything came fine, I got a Kimya Dawson record for the gf, Eight And A Half's record from last year on white 180 gram, a Bitches/Yuppies noise rock split that I love, Von Bondies which I didn't remember liking THAT much back in the day but Pawn Shoppe Heart actually is pretty solid. Best purchase is Frog Eyes - Paul's Tomb: A Triumph. Hands down. It's like Arcade Fire if they were three times better. The vocalist is amazingly talented. Also the 7" is a random Simpsons single of a couple songs from back in the Tracey Ullman days, only a buck.

Only one tiny problem: my Meth Teeth record was missing, and instead I got Woods - Songs of Shame. I'm going to chalk this up to them both sharing a label, which shows up as WOODSIST on the invoice. Not a huge deal, I could have gotten a lot worse of a record in the mix-up, and Meth Teeth isn't extremely rare or anything.

I ordered a day before this thread was posted and only received 6/28 records. But finally getting around to listening to the records I just opened my copy of Western Addiction's Cognicide and low and behold it is on yellow. That makes me feel much better considering the one I tried winning on eBay went for $104. 

I also scored the yellow copy of western addiction, and the orange red /300 copy of No Trigger - Tycoon.