Oldies.com HUGE clearance

got mine in today.  two items i wanted the most, Isis red sea and Om Live in Jerusalem, were not included.  ordered them when there were 7 left in the inventory so thats fun. 

Sorry to hear that.  I don't mean to pour any salt on the wound, but there were probably 7 or so when I ordered my Red Sea as well, and it showed up yesterday.  Kind of eager to compare the time of our order confirmations, because I really can't imagine all 7 selling out that fast.

I had also ordered Isis Red Sea (and a Cannibal Corpse album) on 7/5 when there were 9 left and I didn't get it in my order either. My friend ordered the same two albums 30 mins before me and got both. Oldies order process is such a pain in the ass. The deals are great but they really need to fine tune their order operations.

Probably a long shot, but if anyone picked up the Mogwai - Special Moves box and decides they don't want it, I'd love to buy it off you for cost + shipping + a little extra.

Yeah; jrodan said it, but this [unfortunately] isn't the deluxe boxset edition.  It's missing the third LP, CD, and patch.  But it was still a hell of a deal for a double LP and live DVD.  [Which I've been meaning to see for a while now.]

e-mail confirmation for order for me was 7/5 3:12 EST 

03:12 in the afternoon, EST?  I have a receipt for 07/05 as well, but for 6:36 AM (PST).  Can't imagine them selling straight through those Isis EPs in < 6 hours, which makes me think that order fulfillment is perhaps a bit random.  Extremely frustrating when there are so many tantalizing deals.  I was about 50/50 on my last Oldies order, so I wasn't holding my breath for any of the items this time around.

Yeah; jrodan said it, but this [unfortunately] isn't the deluxe boxset edition. It's missing the third LP, CD, and patch. But it was still a hell of a deal for a double LP and live DVD. [Which I've been meaning to see for a while now.]

03:12 in the afternoon, EST? I have a receipt for 07/05 as well, but for 6:36 AM (PST). Can't imagine them selling straight through those Isis EPs in < 6 hours, which makes me think that order fulfillment is perhaps a bit random. Extremely frustrating when there are so many tantalizing deals. I was about 50/50 on my last Oldies order, so I wasn't holding my breath for any of the items this time around.

Yeah PM. It is less frustrating tha you got it since you did order it before me and got it and not like july 8th and got it. One would not expect the inventory to be real time but if it says 7 their should be close to it. Not sold out.

I know this is how oldies is. First time sale happened i played the guessing game on what i was getting. I just went in this time saying i am spending X amount and "put stuff back" so knowing the items i didnt get werent available i would have just grabbed the other stuff.

Oh well, music addict problems...

Ordered on July 5th... 4 records, nothing special, all of them low inventory at the time, my order still seems to be sitting in purgatory aka 'processing'.. debated on a second order cause I found some things a second time through the list... now I'm not so sure. I remember having to be patient last time, but i didn't think it would take as long again.

standing by to stand by...

Ordered on July 5th... 4 records, nothing special, all of them low inventory at the time, my order still seems to be sitting in purgatory aka 'processing'.. debated on a second order cause I found some things a second time through the list... now I'm not so sure. I remember having to be patient last time, but i didn't think it would take as long again.

standing by to stand by...

Give them a call and be nice and they'll help you out or at least give you some info on why it's taking this long.

I've called twice when my order was delayed for a back ordered item and both times the wherehouse guy, forget his name, looked again for me and found the record.

The key is to ask nicely and be cool and not go in like Mr. Umbrage Customer Demanding a Reason for This Delay. Worked for me more than once.

Give them a call and be nice and they'll help you out or at least give you some info on why it's taking this long.

I've called twice when my order was delayed for a back ordered item and both times the wherehouse guy, forget his name, looked again for me and found the record.

The key is to ask nicely and be cool and not go in like Mr. Umbrage Customer Demanding a Reason for This Delay. Worked for me more than once.

noted, thanks!

I know shit happens, so I'm not super pissed. I knew going in there was a chance I wouldn't get everything. 

Missing the Thermals - Body Blood Machine! Bummer. But not the most essential record for me, so no foul.

The only thing I ordered, on 7/6 (caught the listing in a different thread). Got here yesterday and packed pretty well for being the only thing in the box. Was nice because I had just picked up "More Parts Per Million" and "Fuckin' A" on colored from Urban Outfitters that weekend for $5 each completing their Sub Pop discography for very cheap.

The only thing I ordered, on 7/6 (caught the listing in a different thread). Got here yesterday and packed pretty well for being the only thing in the box. Was nice because I had just picked up "More Parts Per Million" and "Fuckin' A" on colored from Urban Outfitters that weekend for $5 each completing their Sub Pop discography for very cheap.

I'd gladly buy the body the blood the machine for eight dollars but loud pop punk is more headphone music than chill around the house while spinning a vinyl record music, so I didn't sweat not getting it too much.

I'm a fan of Everlast's blues stuff... and his cover of Bill Wither's Grandma's Hands is great

I'm not saying I subscribe to his entire catalog, but there are some decent tracks on that album. The version of "My Medicine" is also enjoyable.

That being said, here's my haul:

Austin Lucas "Stay Reckless"

Everlast "The Life Acoustic"

Bobby Joe Ebola and the Children MacNuggits "F" Transparent Blue/200

Black Lips "Black Lips" Repress Clear/500