Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Got everything.

All Birds Say (LP + CD) by Carl Broemel (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: ATO 217131 $10.48

$10.48

Briarwood by Wooden Wand & The Briarwood Virgins (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: FIR 2171 $11.81

$11.81

In Search Of Amelia Earhart (180GV) by Plainsong (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: VL 9012021 $11.06

$11.06

Life Like (180Gv) by The Rosebuds (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: MERGE 503341 $11.41

$11.41

My Mother and Father Were Astronauts (2-LPs) by Seven Star (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: CLF 311 $7.74

$7.74

O.J. Simpson (2-LPs) by Guilty Simpson (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: STH 22431 $10.51

$10.51

Painkillers by Left Lane Cruiser / James Leg (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: ALV 1311 $10.74

$10.74

Random Axe (2-LPs) by Random Axe (Vinyl LP)

Item Number: DDM 21851

• 2 weeks later...

I was traveling last week but when I finally got to open my final order (ironically, the first one I placed), I was shorted a few records—didn't get the Nada Surf Karmic 12-inch, Black Flag Nervous Breakdown 10-inch or a random LCD Soundsystem single. I got the Cult Of Luna double LP, though, which was all I was really concerned about!

Did you have a chance to explain to them how this was unacceptable before they hung up? Or did they just get the info they needed to start rectifying the situation?

Just asked my name. Looked up my account. Said "alright, we'll start taking care of that for you", and hung up. Didn't seem right. I don't even think they really understood what happened. Looks like I'm gonna have to call back :P

• 5 weeks later...

khaotix -- Just checking, did you get the matter resolved?  If not, drop an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll get a supervisor on it for you.

Just asked my name. Looked up my account. Said "alright, we'll start taking care of that for you", and hung up. Didn't seem right. I don't even think they really understood what happened. Looks like I'm gonna have to call back :P

Are there new clearance titles?

Parkinglot: For the Labor Day Weekend promo, we took the existing "clearance sale" selections and reduced prices on the remaining stock by 10% -- which in many cases takes the pricing down to 10-20% below our *original cost*.  We just *really* need to make room for new arrivals.  Some previously sold-out titles were reinstated, mostly because we found some additional stock (misshelved, etc.) or from previous orders that we couldn't ship (cancellations, cc declines, etc.)  

Everything was taken care of! Thanks :)

Glad to hear it!  You ever have any C/S issue that doesn't get resolved to your satisfaction, just ask to speak with a Customer Service Supervisor -- we're there to help.  E-mailing us ([email protected]) is also a good way to go, as these are all routed to/answered by someone in a supervisory role.