Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Mobile Fidelity was charging $30 an album before most of these punk-ass labels got in the expensive records game, and generally the result is worth it. Remastered with care from the original tapes, pressed at RTI, thick vinyl, bulletproof sleeve. They really go for an archival-worthy product, It's not for everyone, but I think it's worth it for albums of great personal import. I have the MoFi Blue Album, and it's worth every penny just to be able to really crank that long buildup in Only In Dreams and feel like I'm in the control room.

There was a dude on Amazon that I bought the MoFi Pinkerton reissue from EBReggae or some shit, I think it was like...$27 shipped or something, anyway, It came with a $12 dollar coupon to get something else from his non-amazon store which was awesome. That doesn't really have anything to do with anything besides the fact that sometimes that dude has decent prices on stuff and you guys should check him out.

BUT

I have the MoFi Pinkerton and Blue album and I'd agree, they're definitely worth the price tag. They sound incredible and are packaged incredible!

So much so that I seriously considered getting the MoFi Green Album until I remembered that it's only 28-minutes long, still costs $30 or whatever, and then listened to it and realized I only actually liked something like 10-minutes of it.

Neither of my first two orders have shipped, but my third one (the biggest one) shipped yesterday. It was 8 albums (two of which were double LPs, another of which was 180g), and FedEx says the package weighs 7.3 lbs, so I'm guessing I didn't get everything. (All three of my CC charges are still listed as "pending" on my statement so I don't know what they actually charged me for yet.)

It seemsthey arent doing things in order still. Ordered stuff on july 5th, all of the stuff had more than enough in stock, all more than 5 left. Still CC is pending but for a significantly less total than original order. Also people are saying orders placed after are being already sent out.

Seems they did not learn from first time when this happene and people were up in arms calling them.