That makes zero sense in this case. Im not saying that they are a shitty band or that they used to be good. Or that "their old stuff was better!". Im just saying I didnt enjoy the latest effort. Its just not good in my opinion. And You Stole is so bad that whenever my ex girlfriend would play it in the car, I would want to climb out the window on the highway. 

Holy shit, the show tonight was amazing. I understand that a lot of people may not like Daisy as a complete album, but the thing live was phenominal.

i gotta agree here.

to be honest, when i first bought daisy, i hated it.  i remember playing it in the car when my daughter was about 6 months old and every time, she would cry like a banshee so that didn't help.  i kept trying to listen to it for about a year and just couldn't get into it.  then after i took about a 2 year break, i listened to it again after i got tickets to the show to get familiar with it again and i realized i liked about half the album.  i thought i'd be bored for the other half during the show, but hearing the songs live made a huge difference for me.  gotta agree with kidamnesiac, noro was awesome and i never would've said that from just listening to the album.

i told my husband he doesn't need to get me anything for christmas.  nights 1 & 2 totally made my month.

Best show of all time.

Daisy was unbelievable live and TDAG blew me away. They've gotten better each night so I don't think any of the east coast shows will disappoint- regardless of what albums you like.

The thing is, IMO, Deja is a great record to listen to anywhere, but it doesn't have the same performance potential as these last two albums.

Zach it was your lucky night man! Jealous. Frame that!

Likewise, it was great meeting all of you. Safe travels!

Unfortunately I just woke up to news that the friend giving me the ticket put it up on stubhub for "shits and gigs" and it sold in a half hour. Soooooooooooo Im fucked and want to kill someone considering I sold my TEN tickets for that night thinking I was going to see my favorite band. Punching things.

Unfortunately I just woke up to news that the friend giving me the ticket put it up on stubhub for "shits and gigs" and it sold in a half hour. Soooooooooooo Im fucked and want to kill someone considering I sold my TEN tickets for that night thinking I was going to see my favorite band. Punching things.

tumblr_m3y4etap421rul4x7o1_500_large.gif

Her response to me asking if she could just refund the ticket? "I mean, yeah. if the guy didn't pay $200 for it"  I then told her how much of a shitty person she was to do that to someone especially only to profit. I legitimately told her that on her way there I hope there's ice on all the roads and she can think of me when she forgets her seat belt and again when her head goes through the windshield.  Safe to say Ill never talk to her again. Fucking bitch.

Her response to me asking if she could just refund the ticket? "I mean, yeah. if the guy didn't pay $200 for it"  I then told her how much of a shitty person she was to do that to someone especially only to profit. I legitimately told her that on her way there I hope there's ice on all the roads and she can think of me when she forgets her seat belt and again when her head goes through the windshield.  Safe to say Ill never talk to her again. Fucking bitch.

as far as I heard everyone that bought tickets on stubhub for the LA shows had their tickets canceled

ya, I have no idea how easy it is or what it'll be like on the east coast dates but I'd imagine they would try to carry out the same policy at the "home" shows.

unless her thing is that she'll walk the stubhub buyer into the venue. I'd be disappointed in her for offering the ticket and then backing out like that also.

edit: oh, had no idea it was paper tickets. I kind of wish mine had been. instead I saved my wristband...

also, nice job getting that set list and drumstick zacooper. I wonder who got Jesse's sweat towel. haha.

as far as I heard everyone that bought tickets on stubhub for the LA shows had their tickets canceled

Yeah NJ has paper tickets though. Through AXS. And I know she got them. So I dont think this person will be fucked over as much as I would loveeeeeeeeee for that karma to hit her like that. Unfortunately it looks like Im going to have to go to both the venues like a Grateful Dead hippy looking for a miracle.