I'll get a copy this week and post some pics. It should start hitting stores later this week/early next week and be up online next Tuesday. If I find out any of that is changing I'll let you know.

I'm hoping this is a splatter similar to the TOYPAJ splatter, we'll see how they turned out soon!

I'll get a copy this week and post some pics. It should start hitting stores later this week/early next week and be up online next Tuesday. If I find out any of that is changing I'll let you know.

I'm hoping this is a splatter similar to the TOYPAJ splatter, we'll see how they turned out soon!

Ugh - can't wait.

Hot topic Blink 182 pressings are never that good..The color choices are weak, and the jacket material isn't quality at all. I've had two blink 182 hot topic releases and was pretty disappointed both times. I wish Mightier than sword didn't steal everyone's money and fuck up, because they were honestly the best at Blink 182 pressings.

FLASH SALE ENTIRE SITE 30% OFF

Offer available online only. LIMITED TIME ONLY. Select styles only. Promotional price already reflected in online price. Offer not available on Hunger Games: Catching Fire merchandise, CD's, DVD's, vinyl, Pleaser shoes, prior purchases, gift cards, shipping or taxes. Hot Topic, Inc. employees and their families are not eligible. Hot Topic, Inc. reserves the right to end or modify this promo at any time.

Thats right on the site.