Though there already was a splatter one done by Kung Fu a while back. It pops up on eBay once in a while.http://www.discogs.com/Blink-182-Buddha/release/4189775

I bought this version a few years ago from Interpunk. I want to say this was listed as an Interpunk exclusive, but I could be wrong.

So some HT's will have Buddha in store? And yeah I remember seeing the old splatter version of it. This one came out of nowhere as I didn't think they were including it in the Hot Topic splatter collection.

Yea some HT stores will have Buddha

I bought this version a few years ago from Interpunk. I want to say this was listed as an Interpunk exclusive, but I could be wrong.

Yes, the splatter Buddha was a Interpunk exclusive. When that came out HT had it on translucent blue/green split vinyl

Holy shit sorry for asking a question. I apologize for being new to the ways of vinyl and how it's released. I sincerely apologize for wasting the precious brain power that it took to read and process my post... not to mention the effort that it took to formulate your replies. I guess it's easier, or more maybe pleasurable, to be a dick than to answer with a simple yes or no.

I now realize that this is serious business. Sorry.

Edit: I made a mistake by jumping into the deep end of this topic. I didn't start at the beginning like I should have. I've learned a lesson here. As for others go, I know we're anonymous here but a little tact would go along way... even when dealing with strangers online.

Holy shit sorry for asking a question. I apologize for being new to the ways of vinyl and how it's released. I sincerely apologize for wasting the precious brain power that it took to read and process my post... not to mention the effort that it took to formulate your replies. I guess it's easier, or more maybe pleasurable, to be a dick than to answer with a simple yes or no.

Edit: I made a mistake by jumping into the deep end of this topic. I didn't start at the beginning like I should have. I've learned a lesson here. As for others go, I know we're anonymous here but a little tact would go along way... even when dealing with strangers online.

I'm sorry you're mad that we were mean, but this topic is at 9 pages. Nothing you couldn't have skimmed in 10-15 minutes for a few answers before assuming something and freaking out. But hey, now you know, and knowing is the half the battle.

The answer you were looking for was five posts above yours

I'm sorry you're mad that we were mean, but this topic is at 9 pages. Nothing you couldn't have skimmed in 10-15 minutes for a few answers before assuming something and freaking out. But hey, now you know, and knowing is the half the battle.

And I'm sorry that typing stuff like "LEARN TO READ" and calling people "dummies" is easier to type out than something like "Read page 1" if you're going to type anything at all. Either of those options takes the same amount of time... it just must be more pleasurable or something to be on the other side and attack people rather than be tactful. Such is the way of the anonymous online message board. Oh well... question's answered now.

And I'm sorry that typing stuff like "LEARN TO READ" and calling people "dummies" is easier to type out than something like "Read page 1" if you're going to type anything at all. Either of those options takes the same amount of time... it just must be more pleasurable or something to be on the other side and attack people rather than be tactful. Such is the way of the anonymous online message board. Oh well... question's answered now.

If you are offended by being called a dummy then you should probably give up on this place, pal. I know 5 year olds that throw that harsh language around.

These will all be available in select Hot Topic stores and on www.hottopic.com

Seriously though, you got yelled at because it appeared that you put zero effort into finding the answer. Literally first paragraph, second sentence. 

Seriously though, you got yelled at because it appeared that you put zero effort into finding the answer. Literally first paragraph, second sentence. 

And I was big enough to admit my mistake in just jumping in at the end. I admitted it. I did wrong. Rookie mistake. Sometimes I forget that people take this stuff super seriously. Won't happen again. Promise.

I know it's late and there's likely not much else to do right now but I still hope we can all just move on with our lives.

And I was big enough to admit my mistake in just jumping in at the end. I admitted it. I did wrong. Rookie mistake. Sometimes I forget that people take this stuff super seriously. Won't happen again. Promise.

I know it's late and there's likely not much else to do right now but I still hope we can all just move on with our lives.

Youre all good dude. Welcome to the board.