The new releases sheets Hot Topic stores get have street dates listed for every release we get, and the lists don't differentiate between new releases with strict street dates and these represses that have been happening with the estimated release date listed as a street date.

So it makes sense that they wouldn't want to sell it because for new releases the street dates are very strict. I understand the frustration though. As Travis has said you can ask the person working to send him an email to confirm it can be sold.

The new releases sheets Hot Topic stores get have street dates listed for every release we get, and the lists don't differentiate between new releases with strict street dates and these represses that have been happening with the estimated release date listed as a street date.

So it makes sense that they wouldn't want to sell it because for new releases the street dates are very strict. I understand the frustration though. As Travis has said you can ask the person working to send him an email to confirm it can be sold.

damn. thanks for the insight. its a little more understandable now. looks like ill probably just order it once it goes up online. especially if the listed "street date" for the stores is at the end of the month..

I called my store in gurnee, il & the guy told me he didn't get it yet & it wasnt comin out til the 25th. Ill just have to order it on the kiosk. Its cool I got a 15% comin anyway & ill order in store with free shipping.

Who are you? I am literally in that store every day, as I work at the Levi's in the mall, haha.