to the 10 different people that just PM'd me re +44, my records are in storage and I wont have access to that record for about a year....so unless you wanna wait haha.

Pulling a Roddy White on us huh?haha

Actually don't care at all, just looking for any excuse to bring that up because I think it's pretty funny haha

They were supposedly working on a new album but blink got back together and that got put on hold. But it wasn't officially cancelled so there's still a little help.

Theres always this

18437362.jpg

Here's a photo from yesterday of me signing on the contract with interscope records for us to record the next +44 album. Now everyone else is signing it, and it'll be all set and going. Hopefully this will put any "band break up" rumors to rest. 

We are all coming back together to do what we all truly love: playing as a band. Right now we're in the process of writing and recording songs that will develop into an album. We're not rushing it, and we're not lagging. We're making an album.

I want to say Travis had mentioned the possibility of it in the future, or maybe that was box car racer... I don't really want to check.

I believe people brought it up and he expressed enthusiasm.  I got the +44 album (sealed) and Neighborhoods on black/white marbled vinyl (sealed) off eBay last year for $64 together.  And yes, the +44 pressing is pretty bad.  It starts late on both sides.  

And on topic about gate folds: I was expecting Enema to NOT have one but I haven't seen any of these old pressings so I'm fine with gate fold or not.

Theres always this

18437362.jpg

Here's a photo from yesterday of me signing on the contract with interscope records for us to record the next +44 album. Now everyone else is signing it, and it'll be all set and going. Hopefully this will put any "band break up" rumors to rest.

We are all coming back together to do what we all truly love: playing as a band. Right now we're in the process of writing and recording songs that will develop into an album. We're not rushing it, and we're not lagging. We're making an album.

How long ago was that?

$35, free shipping, after eBay fees & all the hassle, packing, postage, time spent, what kind of profit is he making?  Seems like a waste of time to me...

A far as this +44, I might be wrong, I don't keep up with this stuff too closely, but when the first album was written & recorded, was there not turmoil with Tom and that was fuel for at least some of the music, if not a lot of it?  "No, It Isn't", wasn't that directly written about Tom & what was the current state of their business & friendship? 

I question what will a +44 album be like & sound like without that passion & emotion behind it.  That's deep stuff.  It'll be interesting to say the least to see what happens.

$35, free shipping, after eBay fees & all the hassle, packing, postage, time spent, what kind of profit is he making?  Seems like a waste of time to me...

Yeah, a $25 record, plus tax from when they were initially purchased (looks like CA, so probably a good amount, last time I was there I paid 9-10% sales tax on all of the records I bought), 10% in ebay fees, another buck or two for paypal, and $3.50 for shipping, I'd say he's breaking even, maybe making a buck or two from each record.  Unless he's an employee with a discount, I'd say it's a waste of time.

Yeah that was me actually, I was hoping to help some people out who couldn't afford international shipping not really looking for a profit. More like helping fellow fans out, but it's not turning out well so I'm just going to return them before I lose my money

Going back to +44, for those of you who own When Your Heart Stops Beating. I was hoping for a good solid quality pressing of one of my favorite records but if most of you are saying it's crap, should I just back out before I'm out $50. Is there anywhere I can go to read reviews on pressings

Yeah that was me actually, I was hoping to help some people out who couldn't afford international shipping not really looking for a profit. More like helping fellow fans out, but it's not turning out well so I'm just going to return them before I lose my money

don't return them yet, offer them to international folks here,  if you keep this thread close to the top you should get rid of them quickly