Dude, yes! It was originally supposed to be out right after the new year right? But after seeing those pics, it's well worth the wait, so excited!

I don't remember when it was originally supposed to be released, but that matters not now.  My credit card is ready for tomorrow.

hot topic shipping lottery is the best!

will you get: FedEx Smartpost, FedEx Ground, USPS media mail, UPS Surepost, or UPS ground???

Haha! I wonder the same thing every time I order.

I'm pretty sure it actually depends on where you live. Everytime I order I get UPS ground

Did Travis post a list of stores that will be getting Enema?  I had to stop following this thread after MTTS because it mentally exhausted me  :) .  Don't feel like going through the 20-30 pages I missed.  My local store has been getting some of these and hasn't gotten others, just wanted to know if I should bother checking there.

Did Travis post a list of stores that will be getting Enema?  I had to stop following this thread after MTTS because it mentally exhausted me  :) .  Don't feel like going through the 20-30 pages I missed.  My local store has been getting some of these and hasn't gotten others, just wanted to know if I should bother checking there.

No he didn't, but I'd assume it's going to be the same stores that have gotten the other releases.

No he didn't, but I'd assume it's going to be the same stores that have gotten the other releases.

I would assume so, too, but my store was on the self-titled list, but not the MTTS list, so was just wondering if the MTTS list was the "definitive" list of stores that will get the rest of the releases or if they'll be changing a bit for each one.

Oh god, I'm torn on buying this.

I don't like this album that much, but there are some great tracks on this lp that I would love to spin. But on the other hand I think I should just save up and get something I would actually listen to more than just look at. So I think I'm just getting Buddha, Cheshire Cat and Dude Ranch. I'm not upset as the one I might have got is going to someone who would listen to it more than I would (or to a scumbag reseller.)

But that's just me.