Was happily enjoying my copy until I noticed that weird edit, but seriously what the hell?? why was it edited on this one but not TMTATS? bummed out here :P

Wow... I'm seriously considering not buying a copy now.  I get it's a small edit, but it's total bullshit and completely unnecessary, and it's probably the best line in the song.  Why the hell was this done?  Fuck everyone downvoting the people bitching about the edit, it's actually a pretty damn big deal.  Travis, care to shed any light on why the line was edited out?

It is weird this was edited. I'd say it's probably a case of nobody double checking to make sure everything was correct before it was pressed.

I hate to bring it up, because I don't want to start the HT bashing, but honestly it isn't like this is the first time a HT exclusive has had an issue. More than once Hot Topic has carried an exclusive with an issue or two. At least the cover art isn't pixelated. If you've waited on this one forever and are excited I'd go ahead and grab this now and have it to listen to until it gets repressed with the correct version in the future. I'd say this won't be the last pressing of this album, but it might be for a while.

We need answers though like firstly: WHY?  And secondly, will it end up being corrected?

Doubt it'll be corrected.  It's been pressed and released.  For some reason, nobody who bothered listening to the test presses (if anyone even did) caught it (how, I'm not sure).  It won't even be addressed by Hot Topic as too much money has been spent on this pressing, so everyone involved is going to cross their fingers that most of the people buying will just brush it off, which the majority of them will, because many of them are flippers, so they don't care.  Hopefully, Travis will have some explanation.  He's a stand-up dude.

I'm glad this wasn't the one I was looking forward to the most, but it's really making me nervous as to whether or not they're going to fuck with Dude Ranch, as that was my most anticipated on this list.

> mfw reading this thread

174.gif

Thank you.  Comic genius.

So I'm a douche because I prefer uncensored music?  And I prefer to be informed if I'm spending $26 (after tax and shipping) on a censored record?  It'd be one thing if HT had advertised this as an edited record, but this is not the original studio recording.  So fuck off, dude.