Empire! Empire! Time As A Color Split Up At CYLS

Alright 4/7 2013 Empire! tracks obtained. 3 more, next will be the RFC split. Anyone remember where the last track will be? I forgot but I know there are 7 this year.

empire! empire! (i was a lonely estate) If they come out in time, yes.  Or more technically, 2 new ones, 2 alternate versions of songs already done. (The other one for the new one fell through)

wait was that you who asked if so wooo

grabbed it with the new foxing.  wooo.

me TOOO

i see dkelly41 has hit me in this thread too!

i find it funny that dkelly41 can visit my profile nearly every day, neg every post i make on the site, (hes brought me down over 100 now), and have it mentioned three times to the mods, and they do nothing.  

its not even the negative rep that bugs me, but the fact that some loser is taking time out of almost every day of his to go to my profile and negative rep everything i write just because i wouldnt trade him a snowing record, and then i offered him 2 cash deals.  

fucking pointless rant done.

I actually talked to Keith about it at a show a few weeks ago. It's interesting. He says the plates are damaged but also that he'd love to if there's enough demand, which I'm absolutely certain is. So maybe it's just that he doesn't want to. We'll see. Almost sure they're focused on LP2 and all of the other bands on the label first.

I actually talked to Keith about it at a show a few weeks ago. It's interesting. He says the plates are damaged but also that he'd love to if there's enough demand, which I'm absolutely certain is. So maybe it's just that he doesn't want to. We'll see. Almost sure they're focused on LP2 and all of the other bands on the label first.

Someone with enough free time should send him links to completed eBay auctions every week. The BINs are always set to like $120 and the few auctions I've seen have ended at like $80+. If that doesn't demonstrate some demand then I don't know what does. Maybe he should do a kickstarter to get the money up front for new plates...

Someone has suggested a kickstarter to him on tumblr. He said no, and it's not about the money at this stage, more the time I think. I actually think that he might like having stuff OOP.  I'd say if it were to happen it would be next year for the 5 year anniversary, Keith has hinted at that.  Also, anyone want to trade me their pink copy for my grey / black one? I know it's not very likely but thought I'd throw it out there.

• 2 weeks later...

i see dkelly41 has hit me in this thread too!

i find it funny that dkelly41 can visit my profile nearly every day, neg every post i make on the site, (hes brought me down over 100 now), and have it mentioned three times to the mods, and they do nothing.  

its not even the negative rep that bugs me, but the fact that some loser is taking time out of almost every day of his to go to my profile and negative rep everything i write just because i wouldnt trade him a snowing record, and then i offered him 2 cash deals.  

fucking pointless rant done.

sorry man, dealing with a passive - aggressive douche for ?? reason except I am not a subscriber to his label, but he's going about in other ways besides negatives here. gave you a +1 2Beer.gif  This is emo. Can help a bro' out.