What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?

read these out loud:

what type of pants does mario wear?

denim denim denim

how does lady gaga like her meat?

raw raw raw raw rawwwww

what did the pink panther say when he stepped on an ant?

dead ant,

dead ant,

dead ant dead ant dead ant dead ant DEAD ANTTTTTTT

( YOU can obviously fool around with these )

ALSO IF YOU WALK UP TO SOMEONE AT A PARTY, BE LIKE "YOOOOO SOMEONE CALLED YOU AN OWL" AND THEY GO "Who??????????" and you look at them and say "who".  its great!

2 muffins are in a oven and one muffin looks at the other and says "Man! It's getting a little hot in here!"

The other muffin says to the first muffin and says...

"HOLY SHIT!!! A TALKING MUFFIN!!"

Matt Schultz from Cage the Elephant told this joke when I saw them play at Easy Street. And I was just at Easy Street again.

Weird. 

• 2 months later...

Not the funniest but one of the better "anti-jokes" I've heard, courtesy of Neil Hamburger:

Why did Metallica wash their hair?

To get all of the matted cum out of it.

Nah, it's why did Metallica cut their hair!

Best Neil joke:

What's the difference between Harriet Tubman and the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

One was a heroine to the slaves and the other were slaves to heroin!

My fave joke lately is:

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot!

• 11 months later...

Bumping because someone else made a similar thread and I figured this one should be visible.

I'm terrible with good jokes, but I'm good with terrible ones. My go-to for a lame joke is: What's a Mexican cut his tiny pizza with? Little Caesars!

Edit: In the event that jacobraccuia's post three below mine is in response to this joke (as well as rransomm's), I mean not to harm anyone and I hope that it's not considered offensive.

Bumping because someone else made a similar thread and I figured this one should be visible.

I'm terrible with good jokes, but I'm good with terrible ones. My go-to for a lame joke is: What's a Mexican cut his tiny pizza with? Little Caesars!

My "terrible" jokes aren't terrible as in not funny, they're terrible as in "that isn't something that should be joked about, you're going to hell, I'm going to try to not laugh"

Metallica cum hair, Hitler, and Mexican "leetle sceesors," = totally savvy; equivalent harmless play on words involving another demographic = watch out. got it. Anybody here like corn? Who here likes a good story about a bridge?

It's likely that he was referring to my joke as well...I was hoping it would be harmless enough, seeing as how it was only a play on an accent and not a stereotype.

There was a married couple. We'll call them John and Liz. When John and Liz got married, John placed a shoebox under the bed. Liz asked what it was, and John told Liz it was personal. He made her promise to never, ever open up the shoebox as long as they remain married. Liz agreed to the promise, and she kept it for 10 years. One day curiosity got the best of Liz and she opened up the shoebox. To her surprise, Liz found only $103.55 and three empty beer cans. Liz wondered why the shoebox was such a secret if it only had money and beer cans. So John and Liz had dinner later that night, and the question burned at Liz so much she broke down and confessed to opening the shoebox. She then asked John what was so secret about the contents of the shoebox. John confessed that the beer cans represented each time he cheated on Liz. John and Liz fought, yet somehow later they reconciled. When relaxing later Liz asked why there was money in there when they could use it. John told Liz that each time the shoebox filled up with beer cans, he went down the recycling center to cash them in.

Moe, Larry, and Curly walk into the forest and encounter some tracks. Moe says "I think they're deer tracks." Larry says "I think they're moose tracks." Curly says "I think they're cow tracks." They were still arguing when the train hit them.

*Note - This was originally a blonde joke, but the Three Stooges seemed more appropriate.