Drive-Thru Records

DTR?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see pressed/re-pressed?

• Senses Fail - From the Depths of Dreams
    • Steel Train - Trampoline
    • The Early November - Mother, Mechanic Path
    • New Found Glory - From the Screen to Your Stereo Part 2
    • Welcome to the Family
    • New Found Glory - Self-Titled

I had a hell of a time just tracking down Jenoah mp3s!

It's like this band never existed.

Their EP was rad. So much potential.

One of my good friends named his dog Jenoah after this band. He told them about it, and they said they'd put a picture of the dog in the artwork for their next album, but they broke up before releasing anything else.

Interesting results. No FTSTYS fans?

I would only get it if it has "King of Wishful Thinking" on it. I bring it up because the singer from Fall Out Boy does vocals and for whatever reason when there was a Misery Signals  "Mirrors" the track he did was left off. Don't know if there was some legal issue or what.

I had a hell of a time just tracking down Jenoah mp3s!

It's like this band never existed.

Their EP was rad. So much potential.

I'm sayin'! There has to be copies of their EP sitting in a closet somewhere. I to cannot find the MP3s for sale anywhere either. I might have it on a near dead iPod classic from the early 2000's, but I don't even know where I put that thing.

If by any chance someone here has a CD copy they'd want to sell or trade please PM me!

I remember Jack saying a year or two ago they have to wait for the deal to expire with drive-thru, but back then I don't think he had any idea how busy he'd be these days. Hopefully with fun.'s break it will happen sooner than later! Alongside the Format re/pressings it's the one album I've wanted on vinyl for ages now.

I would only get it if it has "King of Wishful Thinking" on it. I bring it up because the singer from Fall Out Boy does vocals and for whatever reason when there was a Misery Signals  "Mirrors" the track he did was left off. Don't know if there was some legal issue or what.

King of Wishful Thinking is great!

I'm sayin'! There has to be copies of their EP sitting in a closet somewhere. I to cannot find the MP3s for sale anywhere either. I might have it on a near dead iPod classic from the early 2000's, but I don't even know where I put that thing.

If by any chance someone here has a CD copy they'd want to sell or trade please PM me!

pretty positive I have the mp3s if you (or anyone else) want them

Speaking of NFG S/T, I'm interested in buying the picturedisc and am relatively new to vinyl....on eBay it's 90 but on musicstack there are two copies for around $30 each...should I be skeptical with a price that low? or is the eBay asking price way too high?

Just as a rule of thumb, 99% of the time "ebay prices" are too high.

Do you have an opinion on buying from music stack?

MusicStack is a great site! I have ordered about 5 different times from that site/and have received great records with no problems. But keep in mind to make sure and look at seller ratings because it is usually buyer-to-seller directly and I don't know if there is any type of buyer protection like eBay.