Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

Just saw that someone posted The Faint for the D day... I think if you don't have anything for that category then maybe don't post anything. Like, I don't have a pic disc, guess I'll just post a clear vinyl. I suppose I'm just being nit picky.

Eh, it says on the photo to substitute anything you want if you don't have something that fits the description. I didn't have a soundtrack, so I posted my recent purchases. 

I can see where your coming from, though.

The faint is good but maybe it could have been an album that started with D. However, that album was posted today on compilation day. So it's catching up with a record that didn't fit the category. Ahh, haha. I know, I'm just being a dick. I'll leave it alone now. But let's try to keep it on track.

I didn't see the substitute note, so my bad.

I was thinking all of what you have by a certain artist.

I was unsure if this meant a complete collection or not, which I do not have. So is it alright to post what you own of a certain artist?

also, today I had to substitute for a picture disk. i wanted to participate anyway and thought that i'd post a 12" single. I'll probably have to substitute 1 or 2 more sooooo….

A couple of things grinding my gears. People not playing the records they're posting.

And people posting CDs, tapes, DVDs and iTunes lists.

It defeats the purpose of the whole thing. Play your damn records people

I usually post videos when I buy new records, I figure not everyone listens to the bands I do so maybe they will like the short snippet and look into them.

But for this I'm just doing pictures.