Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

Finally caught up.  Wasn't able to do the compilation/soundtrack day but I did all the rest.  http://instagram.com/babyfrog84

I'm also ready for tomorrow's though I kind of don't want to plan anymore because I think I'll like to come home from work and just be able to look at the challenge and then pick out what I want to take a pic of (and then listen to it of course, b/c this has been a great way to bust out some stuff I don't normally listen to.)

I honestly just started collecting back in February and taking it seriously in September. Therefore my collection doesn't have much of a variety as I would like. Part of me wants to walk down to the record store after work tomorrow to pick up something for this challenge, but it's too damn cold and my funds are limited.

Besides the cold, im sure you could find something fun in a dollar bin, i always find something good in those.

No dollar bin at the store near by, plus with my luck I'll end up finding things I really want and cannot leave behind...that will cost way more than I should drop. Never fails. I have no self control when it comes to records.

Almost fudged up and posted my J day record. My mind was on what I was gonna do for that day that I posted it without thinking. Deleted it and posted a glassjaw 7". I bet people will still be doing the catch up bull shit on day 20. I missed the first 3-4 days, you don't see me posting shit out of order!