Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

Although, with that said. I have no idea how I'm going to do today's collection picture. It'll likely have to be several photos, or maybe even a video walking down my hallway past all the records laid out on the floorboards

Don't stress about it yet! The collection one is only on the 11th, so you'll have a few more days to figure that out

I get where you're coming from jase with the whole argument of 'records are made to be listened to,' but I just don't see what that has to do with taking pictures of your records. You can take a picture of it and then, you know, listen to it.

I like futurekills argument better.

Same.

I guess I might be slightly spoilt in my living situation. My two housemates love music, I live 30 seconds walk from work and above some stores. So I don't have to be mindful of any noise complaints

Hey, I live with two guys who work in a record store haha

I didn't think it would be this popular as well, this is awesome, good work! I have friends who are participating who don't even come on VC, and I didn't even tell them about it, so I guess creeping around instagram and word of mouth does a lot. I'm sure people love having an excuse to show off some records  :P

For me, most of the fun from doing this is listening to some records that don't get played very often. I'll usually pick a record, take a picture or two, put it on, post a picture while listening to it, and then check out this thread.

Amen. It's helping me not reach for the same thing all the time. Love it.