VC's definitive list of albums, A- Z (VOTING CLOSED)

brandy

I am very, very, slowly coming around on Oasis. There's some really good tracks on Morning Glory, but I'm having a hard time getting over what a complete dick-hole Liam Gallagher is.

Not tying to derail your vote, by the way. :D Probably wouldn't bother me if that album won.

I don't really bother or care much about Liam's antics, I actually think a lot of things in the media are overhyped/exaggerated so I don't often read too much into them, but I really really love his vocals, especially on Definitely Maybe. They're exceptional on Slide Away and Live Forever.

Rock Band did a lot to change my opinion of Oasis. Made me realize how great they could be with songs like don't look back in anger.

Before that, I just always held it against them for having the most overused away message quotes of all time. Thanks wonderwall. You fuck.

changing my vote.. may have jumped the gun

(  )

808's

52nd street

sacredheart downvoted me because i'm just trying to hard to not be musically inept. he knows i've never listened to billy joel and rush because you can't find them on insound.

(What's the Story) is such a solid album start to finish. I don't even know why the dude(s) are douche bags, nor do I care.

Thinking about it now, I'm actually going to change my vote to Oasis, Brandon.

Awesome!

Rock Band did a lot to change my opinion of Oasis. Made me realize how great they could be with songs like don't look back in anger.

Before that, I just always held it against them for having the most overused away message quotes of all time. Thanks wonderwall. You fuck.

Yep. If you haven't heard Definitely Maybe, you've gotta check it out. Morning Glory is top, but Definitely Maybe is the bomb!

I fucking love soundtracks, so I briefly thought this was going to be a hard round for me but then I remembered

LqCL4Nx.jpg

Clint Mansell - The Fountain

Been waiting 7 years for this to get pressed on vinyl. Last I heard Mansell made an offhand comment on twitter that it was "going to happen"

Runners Up:

Cliff Martinez - Solaris

Batman Forever Soundtrack

Space Jam Soundtrack

Hank Williams- Ultimate Collection Greatest Hits

40 songs and every single one of them a hit. One of the best singers and songwriters but gets overlooked because he is country, and because he came before albums were the main selling point and not just singles.

Honorable Mention

Minor Threat- Complete Discography

They need an album on this list.