VC's definitive list of albums, A- Z (VOTING CLOSED)

brandy

admittedly, i've never given this a listen due to the types of people that constantly spammed links to it on my facebook and twitter.

I love good pop music, and this is absolutely amazing. Probably not your thing, but I love it. Doesn't hurt that I've seen them grow from 250 cap, to 500 cap, to 750 cap, to a 1200 cap selling out four months early in under a year.

Not the most popular band around here but whatever. I love em.

I am very, very, slowly coming around on Oasis. There's some really good tracks on Morning Glory, but I'm having a hard time getting over what a complete dick-hole Liam Gallagher is.

Not tying to derail your vote, by the way. :D Probably wouldn't bother me if that album won.

ryan.jpg

I love DRA and I cant believe someone voted for this. Easily his worst album. I almost voted 48 hours, but figured since it wasnt actually released it wouldnt count.

Whats-the-story-morning-glory.jpeg

Not the most popular band around here but whatever. I love em.

Underrated around these parts, such a great album. I didnt consider it because I assumed it would just go under W.

Yeah, to me that ( is similar to a "the" at the beginning of an album title -- a lot of the time when you typed that out on a message board you wouldn't even bother including.

Given that the letter rounds are done, though, think it has to go here so it has some representation in the votes.

I know there is a "man, this place has really changed thread" but this vote reminded of how when the 59 sound was release in 08 we crashed Virgil's servers and he sold 500 copies in a few minutes. Not sure why it doesn't get more love. Not a punk/indie/alternative record, but something that crosses the borders all the groups can enjoy.

That's really just me couple line speech to say based on the votes that a lot of people have been casting, if you haven't heard this album, you should give it a try. It's really, really good.