ICP - "The First Six" Box Set

I went on a work trip about two years ago. Right before I left, we had hired somebody new.

During said work trip I got a text of a picture of Faygo in our fridge.

Since then I've bonded with the juggalo, and she's taught me about "the family."

One time I referenced her as a juggalette and accidentally offended her. That day I learned that only "whores that don't give a shit about themselves" refer to themselves as lettes. (It's like calling a "postal worker" a "mailman." TMYK)

I went on a work trip about two years ago. Right before I left, we had hired somebody new.

During said work trip I got a text of a picture of Faygo in our fridge.

Since then I've bonded with the juggalo, and she's taught me about "the family."

One time I referenced her as a juggalette and accidentally offended her. That day I learned that only "whores that don't give a shit about themselves" refer to themselves as lettes. (It's like calling a "postal worker" a "mailman." TMYK)

Wow I didnt think Id come into this thread and actually learn something. But I just did. 

Behold: the faces of daddy issues!

My exact thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, I was searching for this box set to see if I could find any useful information, like, is this coming out any time soon, and I clicked on this site wondering if it would contain any such information. Instead, all I found is a bunch of hipsters bashing ICP because hipsters don't have as much talent as ICP does.

I did a video on the first Joker's Card which showed that ICP have a lot of talent and original ideas, as well as things to say...but I only gave the album a 3 because it was demonstrably not as good as their other albums. You can check it out here: http://blip.tv/horndogtv/horndog-tv-carnival-of-carnage-6714445

For the record, to the guy who mentioned Kid Rock - you should really watch my video. The evidence is that, at least on his feature, Kid Rock is not even in the same league as ICP lyrically. And Esham is by far the worst lyricist and rapper on the "Carnival of Carnage" album, ironically featured on the same track as the best lyricist/rapper on the album - a little-known Detroit rapper named Capitol E whose only appearances sadly were on two ICP albums in the early '90s.

You know, I was searching for this box set to see if I could find any useful information, like, is this coming out any time soon, and I clicked on this site wondering if it would contain any such information. Instead, all I found is a bunch of hipsters bashing ICP because hipsters don't have as much talent as ICP does.

I did a video on the first Joker's Card which showed that ICP have a lot of talent and original ideas, as well as things to say...but I only gave the album a 3 because it was demonstrably not as good as their other albums. You can check it out here: http://blip.tv/horndogtv/horndog-tv-carnival-of-carnage-6714445

For the record, to the guy who mentioned Kid Rock - you should really watch my video. The evidence is that, at least on his feature, Kid Rock is not even in the same league as ICP lyrically. And Esham is by far the worst lyricist and rapper on the "Carnival of Carnage" album, ironically featured on the same track as the best lyricist/rapper on the album - a little-known Detroit rapper named Capitol E whose only appearances sadly were on two ICP albums in the early '90s.

whoop whoop