Recent purchases

2013_03_10_10_20_35.jpg

Local Shops (Beautiful World Syndicate & Long in the Tooth in Philly)

Adrenalin O.D. ‎– Humungousfungusamongus (Surprisingly clean first press)

I-Spy - Revenge of the Little Shits

One Cool Guy - Seven Inches of O.C.G. (FINALLY found a copy of this, pre-Streetlight Manifesto NJ Ska for anyone not familiar with them) 

Pretty Girls Make Graves - S/T EP

Various Artists - Punk Uprisings Vol. 2 (Bouncing Souls, Against All Authority, Anti-Flag, Converge, H2O, Kill Your Idols, Lifetime, Less Than Jake, Snapcase and more)

Amazon

Belvedere - Angels Live In My Town\'Twas Hell Said Former Child

The Dead 60s - The Dead 60s / Space Invader Dub 

Shady Dog Records in Berwyn, PA (Not Pictured)

T.S.O.L. - Weathered Statues (First US Press, incredibly clean copy)

2013_03_10_10_20_35.jpg

Local Shops (Beautiful World Syndicate & Long in the Tooth in Philly)

Adrenalin O.D. ‎– Humungousfungusamongus (Surprisingly clean first press)

I-Spy - Revenge of the Little Shits

One Cool Guy - Seven Inches of O.C.G. (FINALLY found a copy of this, pre-Streetlight Manifesto NJ Ska for anyone not familiar with them)

Pretty Girls Make Graves - S/T EP

Various Artists - Punk Uprisings Vol. 2 (Bouncing Souls, Against All Authority, Anti-Flag, Converge, H2O, Kill Your Idols, Lifetime, Less Than Jake, Snapcase and more)

Amazon

Belvedere - Angels Live In My Town\'Twas Hell Said Former Child

The Dead 60s - The Dead 60s / Space Invader Dub

Shady Dog Records in Berwyn, PA (Not Pictured)

T.S.O.L. - Weathered Statues (First US Press, incredibly clean copy)

Holy shit you must live really close to me. Shady dog is really close to me but I don't go there much anymore cause the owner was a douche the last few times I went there. I was also just at Beautiful World yesterday and grabbed a few things.

Holy shit you must live really close to me. Shady dog is really close to me but I don't go there much anymore cause the owner was a douche the last few times I went there. I was also just at Beautiful World yesterday and grabbed a few things.

I'm in Rittenhouse haha. I just took the train out to Shady Dog to check it out. I wasn't too thrilled the selection. He was really hiking prices on me and acting pretty creepy toward my fiancee. I found that TSOL in an old box under a ton of destroyed dub records in the back and even though it had been lost for a while he didn't want to let it go for under $30. I eventually talked him down to $15, but I had to listen to him yap for another 15 minutes about nonsense and how I should buy him an ice cream next time I'm over there. 

What did you wind up picking up at Beautiful World? I found that OCG record mixed into their 7"s in the front and Adrenalin O.D. in the new arrivals. I was going to buy AOD from Sit 'N Spin last week for about the same price, but it was in pretty rough shape. 

I'm in Rittenhouse haha. I just took the train out to Shady Dog to check it out. I wasn't too thrilled the selection. He was really hiking prices on me and acting pretty creepy toward my fiancee. I found that TSOL in an old box under a ton of destroyed dub records in the back and even though it had been lost for a while he didn't want to let it go for under $30. I eventually talked him down to $15, but I had to listen to him yap for another 15 minutes about nonsense and how I should buy him an ice cream next time I'm over there. 

What did you wind up picking up at Beautiful World? I found that OCG record mixed into their 7"s in the front and Adrenalin O.D. in the new arrivals. I was going to buy AOD from Sit 'N Spin last week for about the same price, but it was in pretty rough shape. 

I got a deadguy 10" screamin' with the deadguy quintet and some random hardcore record. Bloody Sunday was I think the band name. They have a great selection of funk stuff but thats not really my thing so I stuck to the punk area. 

Dan Andriano In the Emergency Room / Brendan Kelly and the Wandering Birds | European Vacation | Red Scare | 7" | 1st | Red with Black Swirl | CCCP 159-7

Harrington Saints / The Old Firm Casuals / Argy Bargy / Booze & Glory | Red, White & Blue: Which One Are You? | Pirates Press / Longshot | 2x7" | 1st | Red | /100 | PPR059/LS7108

Various Artists | Glenview Hardcore 1998 | Ricky Schroeder Fan Club | 12" | 1st | Blue Marble | RSFC-02

The Downtown Struts | Victoria! | Pirate's Press | 12" | Clear, Black, and Green | PPR051

Street Dogs | GOP | Pirates Press | 7" | 1st | Red White and Blue Blend | /300 | PPR072

29bg9og.png

The Bilinda Butchers - The Lovers' Suicide! 7"

2a9658j.png

Girls Names - The New Life (Clear vinyl /300, OOP before the US release date [3/12])

ok7ww7.png

Biffy Clyro - Opposites (The Sand At The Core Of Our Bones/The Land At The End Of Our Toes [double album])

2s9xbwl.png

Rhye - Woman LP

348ohgh.png

The Mary Onettes - Hit The Waves LP (minor inner sleeve split at the bottom but who cares)