Recent purchases

I almost pooped myself when I walked into the record store today and saw this on the wall behind the counter.  It's the original Canadian pressing on transparent red vinyl.  Unfortunately someone taped that limited edition thing to the front cover which I tried removing but it started to peel causing damage so I'm leaving it.  Note to self, leave things alone, haha.  Still insanely stoked to have this since AC/DC is my all time fave.

4OdbHRz.png

That's the one! Just need a couple more 7"s for a complete collection.

That's one of my favorite 7"s. I don't listen to the B side though. I love that Just A Habit was around for nearly ten years before it was remade for You In Reverse.

Uh well, I got my Oldies order in which consisted of

!!! - Strange Weather, Isn't It?

Avey Tare - Down There

Bibio - Excuses 10"

Cloud Nothings - Attack On Memory

Gil-Scott Heron and Jamie xx - We're New Here

Guillemots - From The Cliffs

Jaill - That's How We Burn

Jeffrey Lewis and the Junkyard - Em Are I

Jon Hopkins - Insides

Matthewdavid - Outmind

Memoryhouse - The Years

The Men - Open Your Heart

Melt-Banana - Bambi's Dilemma

Painted Palms - Canopy

Ponytail - Do Whatever You Want All The Time

Say Hi - The Wishes And The Glitch

The Stills - Without Feathers

Test Icicles - For Screening Purposes Only

No particularly interesting colored vinyl or anything, but it filled some holes in the collection.

I went and bought extra plastic outer sleeves for them from this crappy used record shop around me, and found a Primus tape and a Pulp Fiction Soundtrack tape, kinda neat.

Then I got a part of my Amazon 'warehouse' order, which if you're planning on buying from I would advise caution. I thought I caught a great deal on !!! - Strange Weather, Isn't It? as a used item for 4.53 or something. Thought I might just resell the other one I got since this was such a good deal. Well, it came. Not only is the jacket pretty beat up, which I expected, but they put a 'Priced By Warehouse' sticker over the opening in the jacket, which I cut and removed safely but it still left a sticker-shaped mark on the jacket. Also, it's a double LP, and it's missing the first record (but not the sleeve for it, which is ripped). Just, beware of used items on Amazon, I guess. It came with The Faint - Fasciination, which was mint and new and fine.

Also I have so many things I'm expecting in the mail I secretly die inside whenever there's no package in the mail now. Sad times.

Went to a record fest last night. Only had about an hour to look around because I had somewhere else to be.

Really happy with what I got.

Black on Black: A Tribute To Black Flag (Burnt By The Sun & Hope Conspiracy) Screen Printed Version

ESG: A South Bronx Story 2 (Rarities Collection)

Danger Doom: The Mouse and The Mask (Sealed and $5, WIN!)

Double Leopards: Halve Maen

WWF: The Wrestling Album (Great $1 pick up)

Serge Gainsbourg: Couleur Cafe

Temple of the Dog - Temple of the Dog - Etched Purple Double Vinyl LP /5000
Pixies - Trompe Le Monde - CD/SACD
Dorian Wood - Rattle Rattle - Pink Vinyl LP 127/263
Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Repent Replenish Repeat - CD
Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - Amber Gambler e.p. - Amber Vinyl 10" Single
Funeral for a Friend - Between Order and Model (10th Anniversary Edition) - White/Green Swirl Vinyl LP /300
Why Bother? - This Isn't Very Good - Clear Vinyl 12" Single with screenprint /100
Why Bother? - This Isn't Very Good - Test Pressing 12" Single with Stencil Printed b-side 5/15
The Charlottes - Things Come Apart - Green Vinyl LP 67/300

The Cornetto Trilogy (Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz/The World's End - Triple Blu-Ray
This Is The End - Blu-Ray

Tears for Fears - Songs from the Big Chair

June of 44 - Four Great Points

Floor (grey marble)

Boards of Canada - Geogaddi

A little over $25 total ;)

I hope the first two June of 44 records get reissued like the last two. I need to get the new press of Four Great Points and sell my old one.

Score.

Thanks, man. I'm super excited to get it although I really wish it had the standard version jacket with it because I love the cover. Though, I must say, "Inside The Sun" has to be the worst Sleep song. Instrumentally there are no issues but lyrically and in the vocal delivery I just cringe a little. Still, the rest of the album is pure gold.... or weed.... or something.

12in

Silverstein | This Is How The Wind Shifts | Purple

Code Orange Kids | Love Is Love // Return To Dust | Opaque Yellow | [/1799]

John Carpenter's Halloween OST | Orange/Black splatter

Paramore | All We Know Is Falling | Marble Teal | [/1500]

Green Day | Shenanigans | Grey Swirl | [/1250]

Green Day | International Superhits! | Orange

7in

Silverstein | Addendum | Black and White Splatter

Adventures | Clear My Head With You | White | [/500]

Adventures | S/T | Yellow | [/500]