Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

That was just her flexing her regal muscle. She is very jealous of Margery.

Yeah, Cersei is just a jealous bitch. You can see the desperation in her eyes as he died. I'm counting her out.

I'm still not quite sure. She did have a lot to lose in this wedding, more than anyone else. And she jumped pretty quickly to accuse Tyrion*(thanks Bats). We'll see how it plays out.

She jumped pretty quickly to accuse Tywin. 

She didn't accuse Tywin, she accused Tyrion. 

The Tyrells are the second most powerful house in Westeros. They have every reason to attack the Lannisters. It's interesting that the entire season started with Sansa telling Margery and Olenna what a monster Jeoffrey was, and that in the same episode, the fool from the Season 3 premiere returns. Also in season 3, Olenna was trying to find necklaces for Margery to wear. It's like the Tyrell's had the plan but needed Ser Dontos' help to get a necklace in which they could hide a poison. They probably picked him because they knew he'd help them after his humiliation. He was at the wedding, and showed up just in time to save Sansa from the drama and being accused- again, in return for saving his life.

So who is technically the king now?

Stannis, right?

right now? no one. technically. if you were considering Joff the king prior to his death.

edit: Tommen is next in line, but hasn't been crowned officially yet. though according to some people, Myrcella should be queen since she's older.

right now? no one. technically. if you were considering Joff the king prior to his death.

edit: Tommen is next in line, but hasn't been crowned officially yet. though according to some people, Myrcella should be queen since she's older.

Damn, I forgot Robert and Cersei had more kids than Joffrey (although I'm guessing that Tommen and Myrcella are also technically Jamie's).

In their world, Myrcella has no claim as a woman.**  Tommen is next in line if they were true Baratheons.

Technically Stannis should have been king since Robert kicked the bucket.

**unless you're Dornish

edit: but i won't say anything more about that because it may borderline on a spoiler.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dorne

(just only read as far as the bottom where it says 'recent events', because some things in there might be spoilers)

Oberyn Martell is a prince from there, and just showed up at the brothel last week; the dude who put the knife through the guy's hand and was making eyes at Loras this week at the wedding.

She didn't accuse Tywin, she accused Tyrion. 

The Tyrells are the second most powerful house in Westeros. They have every reason to attack the Lannisters. It's interesting that the entire season started with Sansa telling Margery and Olenna what a monster Jeoffrey was, and that in the same episode, the fool from the Season 3 premiere returns. Also in season 3, Olenna was trying to find necklaces for Margery to wear. It's like the Tyrell's had the plan but needed Ser Dontos' help to get a necklace in which they could hide a poison. They probably picked him because they knew he'd help them after his humiliation. He was at the wedding, and showed up just in time to save Sansa from the drama and being accused- again, in return for saving his life.

Thanks for the poison necklace spoilers!

Was Tommen ever introduced in the TV shows?  Maybe once a long time ago?

yes. he was played by one actor in the first two seasons, and another one (who incidentally played one of the lannister boys murdered by lord karstark last season) this season.

You book readers now have your very own Spoilers thread.  Any reason to be here anymore?

yes. the internet says i can post in whatever thread that i see fit to post in, regardless of how much you wish that i couldn't for whatever reason.

yes. he was played by one actor in the first two seasons, and another one (who incidentally played one of the lannister boys murdered by lord karstark last season) this season.

yes. the internet says i can post in whatever thread that i see fit to post in, regardless of how much you wish that i couldn't for whatever reason.

Cool, I'll make sure to post every single spoiler I happen to run into on the internet, immediately in this thread from here on out.  Why?  Because the internet says I can!

Do I need to put y'all in a time-out?!?!

If we're going to come in here and act like children, then you'll be treated as such.

I understand that a lot gets lost in translation when posted on here. But goddamnit, to think that every single thing is a spoiler, c'mon!!!

From here on out, if someone feels the urge to post anything close to a spoiler, then tag it with the spoiler hidden box thing. Now if you click on that after being posted and you get pissed that you read it, then don't blame anyone else but yourself. This is for everyone, generally speaking.

Also. Reading back on what biodigitaljazz wrote about the necklaces and the chain of events, to me it doesn't come across at all as any type of spoiler from the book. If there were any. That post comes across as a guess and a commentary of previous events and how they could have been in place in this most recent episode.