Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

Last night's episode. It was half and half. Kinda meh. Some forward movement.

So am I to understand that Little Finger is the one who orchestrated King Joffrey's murder?

It was also hinted at that Tywin could've had something to do with it, since he was tired of dealing with Joffrey. Little Finger's motivations have always been about money, so I could see Tywin paying him to do it.

It was also hinted at that Tywin could've had something to do with it, since he was tired of dealing with Joffrey. Little Finger's motivations have always been about money, so I could see Tywin paying him to do it.

I would have a hard time believing little finger did this all so that he could marry Sansa/revenge for catelyn. Tywin's involvement could be true since he was seemingly callous about the death.

Also, was the breaking of the necklace supposed to indicate that it was that which indeed carried the poison?

I think he was just showing that it was a cheaply made necklace, not some family heirloom

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's all it was too.

Also, it sees like the writing is on the wall for Tyrion this season, which sucks because he's one of my favorite characters. I just don't see this show allowing for an surprising innocent verdict (especially considering the people who get to decide) or some miraculous escape.

it definitely was not clear and intentionally, not clear.  it's not like you saw anyone put poison in the cup.

agreed.  I'm pretty sure anyone who claims to have have seen anything either [a] read the book and were purposely looking more closely than your average viewer or saw clips that someone else pointed them to.  I just finished book 3 a few weeks ago, and the show didn't make it any more obvious that something was happening than the book did...

Guys, let's not forget we have another wedding coming.

As for the necklace, he broke one jewel and put it with a dead body. That's not just a brush off motion, that's a signal of some kind.

he was showing they were fake, like the story he paid the guy he killed to tell her about.  it was all about gaining her trust to he could get her out of the city to him.  

its not a spoiler, ive never read the books as ive stated numerous times in the thread.  re-watch that scene, he implies everything was fake (story, necklace) just to get her away. 

BUT IF IT'S RIGHT THEN IT'S A SPOILER ANYWAY MIKE, SO BE CAREFUL, YOU'RE BEING A DICK

I can't tell if what you wrote is a spoiler for viewer only's or not. Be careful! 

I'm still not writing off that necklace.

seriously though, speculating and observing is not spoiling. responding to someones guess with "quit spoiling everything" is just as bad as if they actually did

BUT IF IT'S RIGHT THEN IT'S A SPOILER ANYWAY MIKE, SO BE CAREFUL, YOU'RE BEING A DICK

seriously though, speculating and observing is not spoiling. responding to someones guess with "quit spoiling everything" is just as bad as if they actually did

I'm not even going to waste my time engaging you.