Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

some meathead who thinks they're special because they can read).

All you book readers can go have your nerd sessions over in the book thread, now GTFO.

Tim, is it necessary to be so abrasive and rude about it? So one person ruined something for you. Doesn't mean you have to talk down to others who have read the books and haven't spoiled things for others. Just calm down dude.

I haven't read the books, at all, not one bit and I'm pretty glad about it.

Personally, my first thought was the royal fool guy, then I figured it could be grandmother Tyrell (I'm bad with names) since she foreshadowed it pretty hard, and I saw Margery put Joffrey's cup down. I'm curious to see if Margery was in on it or not. Again,this is just my guesses.

Tim, is it necessary to be so abrasive and rude about it? So one person ruined something for you. Doesn't mean you have to talk down to others who have read the books and haven't spoiled things for others. Just calm down dude.

I haven't read the books, at all, not one bit and I'm pretty glad about it.

Personally, my first thought was the royal fool guy, then I figured it could be grandmother Tyrell (I'm bad with names) since she foreshadowed it pretty hard, and I saw Margery put Joffrey's cup down. I'm curious to see if Margery was in on it or not. Again,this is just my guesses.

Actually, I do think being abrasive and rude about this situation is exactly the route I prefer to take with these morons who feel the need to spoil shit for the tv viewers.

Do you guys watch "the next time on"? Seems like because Joffrey dies that Margery doesn't get to be queen and Cersei will fall back into that roll. Is that right or because they got married Margery will still be queen? I'm not sure how it works. I don't think that the grandmother or Margery would want to give up the power of queen. Very well could have been the fool. Do we even know for sure that the wine was poisoned or was it the pie? 

Could be the pie, but immediately thought the wine since he was just chugging it.

I did see the preview for the next episode and that's what makes me think Margery wasn't involved. All she wanted to do was be queen, so I'm thinking the grandmother acted alone. I always had a feeling the grandmother could do something when Tywin backed her into a corner with his proposal of marriage between Cersei and Loras.

Then she should have kept her trap shut in the first place.

It's a message board. She has as much right to say what she wants as you do.

Could be the pie, but immediately thought the wine since he was just chugging it.

I did see the preview for the next episode and that's what makes me think Margery wasn't involved. All she wanted to do was be queen, so I'm thinking the grandmother acted alone. I always had a feeling the grandmother could do something when Tywin backed her into a corner with his proposal of marriage between Cersei and Loras.

It's a message board. She has as much right to say what she wants as you do.

Then she can deal with what I have to say back.  And others can stay the fuck out of it too if they want (hint hint).

and proud of it!

i wish i understood where all this vitriol was coming from. no need for all the hate!

Just like there wasn't a need to accuse me as whining about something that is of absolutely no concern to you since you obviously are able to refrain from spewing spoilers out on internet message boards.  Should have just minded your own business from the get-go.

SO.... I thought it was pretty funny they had the birds come out of the pie in the first place. As soon as they flew out, all I could think of was 'how many did he just kill' and then they showed it haha.

Wonder who gets possession of his special sword?  Didn't have very much time to play with his prized toy.