PO SOON: Grade "Separate The Magnets" Reissue (Dine Alone)

DA_Magnets%2012%22%20Jacket.jpeg

Dine Alone Records is proud to announce the reissue of Grade's classic "Separate the Magnets" on limited edition vinyl.  This release is on vinyl again for the first time in over 10 years and Dine Alone will be repressing it as an audiophile 180g 12" cut at 45rpm. This deluxe reissue also comes with revamped artwork by bassist Matt Jones and includes extensive notes and unreleased photos from the release era. More details including release dates, pressing info, pre-orders and some more surprises will be announced shortly.

Same issue here: have it on 10" already but will HAPPILY grab one of these. Grade has to be my favorite band that no one talks about.

Edit: A remastered, proper pressing of Headfirst to Hell and Back would be phenomenal. ALTHOUGH, I wonder if that album would have the same eerie feel if were mixed differently. Either way, that and Under The Magnets would be kick ass to own. 

Only found out about these guys last year when I found copies of Under The Radar and Headfirst Straight To Hell at work. Under The Radar is such an amazing album and HFSTH is one of the creepiest looking albums I own. Stoked on this reissue, can't wait to pick it up!

I had an A0 or A1 size poster of head first cover above my bed growing up.

Crazy dreams were had abou the puppet witch coming alive